chapter 5- that idiot Malfoy

Chapter 5- that idiot Malfoy

Amanda P.O.V

Great we had portions next with Slytherin no doubt they will try and torture us for laughing at them in the great hall. We got there early and as we walked in some of Slytherin were already there I was shocked. They had took the right side so we took the left with me and Ginny at the back.

"Amanda?"

"yes Ginny."

"will you come shopping with me in Hogsmeade so I can pick out my dress." she bit her lip as she said this.

"yeah course and remember I need to get my dress to." I simply smiled at her known she would be happy because of this.

Ginny was about to squeal at me when someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around.

"what do you want Malfoy?"

"well we would like this seat."

"well you aren't having this seat now get lost."

" I don't think you understand me you blood traitor now move." he kicked my chair and lifted it so I fell on the floor and all of Slytherin were laughing as Malfoy sat on the seat.

"Malfoy you are the worst excuse for a wizard I have ever seen now run along and bully someone else."

"would you like to test your theory?!" he held out his wand, ready to cast a spell.

"my pleasure." I held out my wand at the same time, I could feel Ginny pulling onto my arm.

"why are my students not in their seats and waiting for me to enter?!" professor Snape had finally arrived and was making his way to the middle of the crowd, to us.

"Miss Cliff, Mr Malfoy would you like to tell me why this crowd is assembled around you two?!"

me and Malfoy started talking at the same time then shouting at each other.

"ENOUGH"

I looked at Snape I had never heard him shout that loud before.

"tell me in your own time, not mine."

I wasn't listening to Snape babbling on about potions and telling us to read our books and to learn about it, blah, blah, blah. I looked out the corner of my eyes and saw a white sheet of paper flying towards our side, I immediately caught it and opened it

hows your parents Longbottom?

Still a bit out of their mind.

D.M

I looked over at Malfoy sniggering with his gang.

"Miss Cliff would you mind reading out what is so important hat you have to look at it in my class." Snape was walking down the aisle towards me.

"sorry professor but I can't read it." he was standing beside me now.

"well maybe I can." he tore it from my grasp and read it to the class.

"hows your parents Longbottom? Still a bit out of their mind D.M" his gaze ripped from the paper and to Malfoy then he simply walked away.

I looked at Neville he looked upset I had to apoligise for Snape reading it out but most of all I couldn't wait to get my hands on that idiot Malfoy.

"read pages 99-105 for next lesson, Draco, Amanda stay behind."

"I'll meet you in the common room." I told Ginny, and I walked to the front of the class and sat down on the desk along with Malfoy.

" I don't care about the feud between Gryffindor and Slytherin but I do care when it enters into my classroom in my time."

"yes sir, sorry sir." we said in unison.

"don't let me catch you again." he told us and left the classroom.

Malfoy went to follow.

"and where do you think your going?!" I asked him.

"for the last time panda I won't be your date for the dance."

" in your dreams Malfoy your the worst person in this school bully me fine, I suppose you have to bully Harry no matter what I say but bully my friends and its war."

"and what are you going to do about it blood traitor?" I looked into his eyes, I had seen them somewhere I just couldn't remember.

"I asked you a question."

"I'll think of something don't you worry."

"whatever Amanda." he said while walking out the door

I couldn't help but think about what he said on my way to the common room "whatever Amanda." he never called me by my first name it just wasn't like Malfoy.

When I entered the common room Ginny, Dean, Seamus and the rest were sitting on the sofas and Neville was in the corner I immediately went over to see him.

" I'm sorry about what happened in potions Neville."

"its not your fault Amanda its stupid Malfoys now I have him to worry about to."

"what else do you have to worry about?" I wondered.

"Malfoy and his fiends and the dance no one will want to go with me, they never do." he seemed so said, maybe I could kill to birds with one stone.

"how about I go with you Neville?"

"really?" he was shocked.

"yeah I mean it would help me to and Ginny would stop worrying about me and who i'm going with."

"great now all I have to worry about is Malfoy."

"ohh I'm sure we can arrange something." we both laughed together, Neville was finally Neville again.