All The Time - Zayn Malik

•All The Time - Zayn Malik•

•Zayn's Pov•

I make my way through the crowd of sweaty people dancing to find a beautiful girl I can take home . I spot the girl that is dancing all by herself carefree with her waist moving in sync with the beat of the song .

"Hello there " I say caressing her arms from the back .

"Well hello there stranger care to answer why are you touching me " she responds leaving me with a question .

"What I can't show affection to my girl ? By the way baby you look fucking hot tonight " okay maybe I was just looking for my girl . She didn't hesitate to place my hands on her hips I wasn't much of a dancer but (y/n) takes the lead and grinds against my crotch . My hands slip further down . She turns and gives me a disapproval look as her hands stopped me from going down to her thighs . I can't help but smirk she continues to dance on me only this time the music turned into a slow beat as her moves got slightly sensual .

Her arms slip up to my nape as she pushed my head towards hers . My lips pressed against hers whilst she's moving more on my crotch the kiss began to get more heated I brushed my tongue on her bottom lip giving me access to explore for a bit our tongues fought for control but I lost I wanted her right now it was hard for me to take control her bum rubbing against my crotch which made me hard . I groaned against her lips making her break the kiss .

"Let's go home " I whisper against her ear she tugged on my shirt and led me out the club in a hurry . The cold breeze hit me hard the sooner we got into the car the sooner we'd be home fucking . I felt my body pressed against a wall I noticed that she had pulled me into a vacant alley my eyes fixed on (y/n) as she looked at me with lust , she pressed her lips against mine once again . It didn't take time for me to kiss her back my hands traveled up to her bum giving it a squeeze I felt her moan against my lips . I took the advantage to flip her as my hands rest on the wall and ( y/n) in between my arms she breaks the kiss and runs off to the car leaving me in the alley by myself .

I couldn't help but let out a chuckle . I loved how she teases me in the right way . She knows exactly what to do to get me in the mood which is mostly every time I'm around her . I walk towards the car taking a cigaret out of my back pocket quickly lighting it up taking in a long drag . I spot (y/n) leaning against the car door as she plays with a strand of her hair .

"C'mon baby lets go " I nod and watch as she pushes herself off the car to make her way into the passengers seat .

-

I push her body against the wall as I kissed her hard . lets just say that when we got home we wasted no time . Her body slid lower on the wall our height difference changed dramatically as her head was close to my chest unbuttoning my shirt as she planted small kisses onto my revealed skin her soft lips roaming around my torso gave me chills and excitement . My first instinct was to pick her up and take her into the bedroom .

But I had an idea . I pulled out my phone from my back pocket and searched for the most sexual song on my playlist .

"Ah I see what you're trying to do " she whispered into my ear making me smirk .

All the time by Jeremiah started to play and (y/n) slowly walked to the living room motioning to follow her with her index finger . I walked towards her setting the phone onto the coffee table . I felt my body fall onto the couch as (Y/n) ran her tongue against her perfect set of lips and her hands rubbing against my thighs . God I must say I'm the luckiest guy ever . I can't help but bite my lip just the thought of having (y/n) screaming my name . I felt my crotch area of my trousers tighten my bulge was being pressed against a small palm .

"Someone's a bit excited about this " she chuckles giving it a small stroke with her fingertips . I laugh nervously taking my bottom lip in between my teeth .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Quick update :) I know it's a bit short but I wanted to split this imagine into 2 parts ! :)

Comment if you'd like for me to update part 2 and vote for it :) thank you xoxo