I Can't Wait - Niall Horan

••••••••••••••••••••••••

I Can't Wait - Niall Horan

••••••••••••••••••••••••

"[y/n] will you quit doing that ? I'm driving "

"I can't ... I'm in the mood"

Your hands grip onto Niall's lap making his hands tighten on the steering wheel . You've been in the mood since the the dinner you've both attended with friends . Niall kept stealing glances at you biting his bottom lip whilst rubbing your thighs underneath the table .

Now it was revenge . He keeps his eyes on the road as you take your hands under his shirt rubbing his stomach lowering them down to the hem of his jeans . You unbutton his pants making him clear his throat .

"Babe please wait till we get home "

You lean in closer whispering into his ear " I can't "

"Just 5 more mins left babe , before you know it , you'll be against the wall moaning my name " he says turning on to you taking his hands onto your thigh teasing you by moving them into your inner thighs .

Now you're just longing for his touch .

Finally you made it to your driveway you waste no time opening the car door leaving Niall behind , leaving the front door . Niall walks in taking his jacket off and comes towards you .

He pins you against the wall kissing your neck felling his erection in between your thighs . He purposely starts to grind on you so you can feel his penis through your dress only making you moan . You noticed that his pants are unbuttoned you unzip his pants tugging them down quickly you stand up to his arms pressed against the wall and you in between them .

Niall looks at you hungrily nudging his teeth onto your bottom lip. He runs his hands through your body making you tense . With every touch you ache for his penis inside of you . He starts lifting your dress up gripping on your bum . You let out a moan only making Niall smack your bum playfully . You hear him chuckle on your lips .

"I'm going to fuck you hard princess " he whispers into your ear only making you more wetter and desperate for him . He moves his hands onto the back of your thigh causing you to jump . Your legs wrapped around his torso feeling his erect penis onto your wet panties .

"Woah babe I can tell you want me badly , tell me you want me " he says in your ear with his husky Irish accent that drives you crazy . You cock your head to the side giving Niall access to your neck , he doesn't hesitate to suck on your neck hard making you run your fingers through his dirty blond hair .

"I want you baby " you moan out loudly as you feel Niall harder than ever he looks up and gives you a cocky grin knowing that you can't take it anymore . He moves your panties to the side to get access to your entrance . He slips out his penis and runs it through your slit .

"N-Niall please ... I can't wait any longer " you moan onto his lips

He enters you quickly thrusting in and out slowly so you can adjust to his size and pace . You lay your head into his shoulder and gripping onto his back .

"Faster baby " you moan breathing heavily onto his neck he responds as you start to jump and down faster you feel the pleasure run through your body as you dig your nails onto his back . You roll your head back moaning loudly

"Say my name " Niall grunts within every thrust .

"N-Niall "

"Fuck you sound so sexy "

You feel your climax coming and Niall's thrusts are becoming more sloppier and his eyes are closing taking his bottom lip in between his teeth as he grunts releasing inside of you making you cum . Niall carries you into the room sitting down on the bed while you're still straddling him .

He looks at you while panting hard he leans in to kiss you . Your lips move in a sync . He breaks the kiss taking you off his lap .

"Worth the wait princess?" He says standing up walking towards the restroom . You look back to see the scratches on his bare back . Smiling to yourself you walk behind him .

"Worth it babe " you nod slapping the scratches as he flinches making both of you laugh .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*VOTE AND COMMENT * :) x