Dreams - Liam Payne

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Dreams -Liam Payne (I POV)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"LIAM oh god faster " I say holding onto Liam's back as he trusted into me whilst whispering things into my ear . Everything felt so real my breathing became heavy and unbearable . I kept moaning Liam's name over and over clawing his back from the pleasure his thrust going to a beat of a song making me eager for him to go faster , I was reaching my high and let out a loud moan .

*knock , knock*

"(y/n) you okay ? I heard you calling me from the living room "

I open my eyes widely as I heard Liam's voice from the other side of the door , I felt sweat running onto my chest and my breathing was in fact heavy . I've been having one of those sex dreams again not only with strangers but my roommate Liam . I prop myself on my elbows calming my heavy breathing before answering . Liam knocked calling out my name once again .

"Yeah ..... Yeah I'm okay Liam I was about to ask ...." I tried to figure out what to say

"Ask you if you made breakfast ? " I say quickly , I'm sure as hell not good at saving myself in these type of situations but I think this will do .

"Erm was about to , till I heard you calling me " I hear him say . God so close to getting caught.

"Get out so you can help me yeah ? " he added

"Ina bit " I say as I shuffle the duvet off me , I walk towards the door and open it to see a shirtless lad leaning on the door frame . God how am I even alive right now ? Liam's body was built in every angle not to mention his sweats midways covering his package is by far the hottest thing ever .

"Do I have a stain on my sweats that is bothering you love ? " he says cutting me off my trance god how embarrassing he's caught me checking out his crotch .

"Erm .... No erm how about that breakfast" I say nearly choking on my words but he ignores and nods as he makes his way to the kitchen I walk behind him just admiring his back how muscular it is .

We get to the kitchen Liam is taking the ingredients out from the fridge as I get plates from the cupboards .

"Love the colour red on you " Liam referred to my panties . I didn't bother to change into any shorts or sweats I was used to Liam's presence , I only had one of my loose tops on . I blushed really badly hoping Liam wouldn't see me but I failed . He laughed and smacked my bum making my eyes widen . I'm still not over my sex dream over Liam . It was so vivid , his built chest pressed against mine . I mean yeah you can say I have a huge crush on Liam but I'm scared of rejection , but I can tell Liam anything which is a good thing .

I laughed lightly so I won't make things a bit awkward . Liam was cooking most of the time which was an everyday thing he didn't mind cooking for me as long as I wash up the dishes . I sneaked up from behind hugging him from the back making him jolt up in surprise .

"Holy shit love you scared me . " he says turning his face to mine . His lovely brown eyes made my stomach flutter .

"Sorry ..... Love " I say slipping my arms off his torso smirking at him in return he winked .

The food was ready for us to eat . We were eating quietly until Liam started short conversation .

"So did you sleep well ?" he asked

"Yeah , but I woke up early due to a dream I had it was really weird " I respond . My thoughts were only the dream I had of him but I'm pretty sure if I tell him he'll freak or make a cheeky joke out of it .

"What was the dream about ?" he asked curiously

"Erm ....." Was the only thing that came out of my mouth , Liam squinted his eyes and smiled wickedly , oh god he's going to find out .

"Was the dream about me love ? " he questions but his facial expression changes in a second and his mouth drops

"IS THAT WHY YOU WERE YELLING MY NAME ? " he shouts making me blush . I look down my plate not wanting to look at him due to embarrassment .

"You know ... I sort of figured , you looked like you were still asleep when you opened the door , you don't usually wake at this time (y/n) what was the dream about ? "

Maybe I should tell him , he won't say much , I mean it's a dream right ?

"For fucks sake it was a sex dream Liam " I say throwing my hands in the air I watch as his cheeks turn sort of pinkish and let's out a chuckle

"Was I fucking you hard ?" He said seductively . Nearly leaving me to choke on my food , I wasn't sure if I wanted to answer but if I didn't he would force me

"Y-yeah" I say stuttering

Liam's eyes darken even more and smirked at me , I was still in shocked I was basically lost in a trance remembering parts of my dream , I was interrupted by the sound of footsteps approaching me I knew it was Liam , I followed up to his feet up to his built chest . I looked further to see his eyes fixed into mine . He leans into my ear

"You know I fancy you allot love " he whispers making my body tense

"Don't tense up , I can feel you , and I know you fancy me too ... You're easy to read " he adds as he takes a grip onto my hips pulling me in , I stumble against my own feet and actually fall onto his bare chest . My eyes trace up to his eyes who were practically eating me alive . He smiled and pecked my cheek but I didn't react I'm still processing everything that's happening .

"B-but Liam I...... "

"But 'I' what ? " he says calmly into my ear whilst kissing my neck , His soft lips felt good against my neck making my lips agape and let out a short gasp only making Liam chuckle . It was a struggle to keep control over my actions , so I kissed him hard and passionate , it only took my lips to touch his to react quickly without hesitation .

Liam's hands traveled down to the back of my thighs and picked me up to set me on the little island . His body in between my legs wrapped around his torso . Liam's grip were on my upper thighs close to my bum , since I was only wearing my panties , his touch was sensational , chills ran through my body. The kiss was getting hotter with every touch .

He broke the kiss moving his lips onto my neck slowly beginning to suck lightly , as much as I tried to hold in my moaning I failed , it felt so good his stubble brushing against my skin .

"Mmm I bet I was making you moan that way right ?" He whispered against my now sore skin . I bit my lip still my eyes shut and nodded shyly . Even though I told Liam about it , it's still a bit embarrassing to me but I won't let that ruin my moment with Liam.

"You know dreams do come true ..... Only if you ask " he says pulling me towards him causing my to jump off the island to his body , tangling my legs around his hips . Right now I'm shocked I ....... I don't know what should I do right now .

"Ask in such way ? " I asked furrowing my brows

"Ask me to go faster " he says tracing circles onto my back

"Ask me to make you feel good " he adds lowering his touch with his whole palm to grip onto my inner thighs . I wince at his actions they make me go insane I just want to do inappropriate things to him .

"Only if you ask love " he finally says after setting me onto the floor and walking slowly to his room leaving me there alone just thinking what the hell just happened . I mean I'm 100% wait more than 100% sure I want Liam but I'm scared that after what happens .... He will ..... He will ignore me . What if he just saying that he ' fancies ' to get me . I tend to doubt myself in terrible timing .

But fucking hell I was turned on , to begin with I did have a dream of him , and I enjoyed it so much it was unbearable . I walked towards the room where Liam slept in knocking lightly . I hear footsteps approaching from the other side of the door , It was nerve wreaking just the thought of Liam jut standing there waiting for me to ask .

I'm a fool I know I shouldn't have came over to his door , I turn on my heels walking towards my room when I heard the door open I rushed In my room hoping he'll disappear back into his room but there was no time for hoping he was there blocking the entrance with his body .

"Did you need something love ? " he said leaning on the door frame . God he's such a tease always playing with his tongue swirling it onto his bottom lip . I give up okay this may be a trap only for his pleasures , I stand there playing with the bottom of my top and nodded .

"What is it that you need ? " he says coming inside my room but still keeping his distance but I walk towards him slowly .

"You.. to make me feel good ..... Can you do that for me ? Liam ? " I say seductively looking straight into his brown eyes . I bit my lip intentionally for Liam to get a hint that I wasn't playing . his eyes never left mine he was getting closer and closer to me . Our chest pressed against each other , I felt our hearts beating in sync . I traced my finger on his chest back onto his lips . Liam got my hand and intwined with his and kissed me so passionately .

Liam broke the kiss to sit on the bed leaving me in between his legs . Liam tugged on my shirt pulling me closer , he was yanking on it until he took it off for me , I felt the need to cover up but Liam took a grip of my hands and whispered ' don't love I want to enjoy every single bit of your body ' I nodded and slowly straddled him with fully access to my chest.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to do this " he says while plotting kisses onto my collar bones making my head roll back . His lips made contact with mine again kissing me hard . My hands made their way to Liam's nape my grip on his grown tighter every time he'd grind his erection onto my crotch .

"L-Liam .... fu.... fasster " the words that faintly came out of my mouth made Liam grunt whilst his hands rubbed against my bum forcing it to grind on his penis in a fast motion . My lips agape letting out a moan . Liam took a grip onto my panties pulling them off mid thigh . I lifted one leg at a time letting Liam pull them off , Liam bit his bottom lip and smirked at me leaving me to blush badly .

I sat back down onto his thighs leaving my sensitive spot to feel his fully harden penis . I couldn't bare with his sweats in the way , my hands traveled down to the hem of Liam's boxers instructing him to remove them .

"Eager are we now ? " he says whispering into my ear in a seductive tone , indeed I was eager in fact I was madly turned on and all I wanted was for Liam to pound me endlessly like in my dream . I sucked onto his jaw line tracing my tongue over it moving onto his neck .

"I'll take that as a ye-f-fuck " his words fail due to my sucking , I've found his sweet spot as in my advantage I sucked lightly while moving my hips onto his . I felt his grunts onto my lips the vibrations made me suck harder and move faster . Liam stood up as I still stayed clinging onto his chest , he quickly removed his sweats and briefs at the same time , I felt his penis slap against my thighs making me jolt up.

My sensitive spot was triggered by it , I wanted to feel him again this time fully . Liam sat us on the bed again leaving me to straddle him again . Our lips agape by our naked bodies rubbing against each other . I took in my bottom lip tugging on it with my front teeth .

"I-I can't wait any longer ( y/n) ... I'm really hard and my body can't take it any- "

I slammed my lips against his moving them in sync . I stood up on my knees taking a grip on his shaft instructing it inside me . He tried to break the kiss but I didn't let him . I moved around adjusting to his size until it was pleasurable for me to go faster and deeper . Liam grunted into the kiss whilst his grip was on my nape while the other hand was on my back giving me support to roll my hips properly .

My moaning was uncontrollable I tried to hold it in by sucking on Liam's bottom lip but failed . My eyes where shut the pleasure was becoming unbearable . Liam changed the position into missionary in a swift motion . He was now in control , his body hovering mine . Liam thrusted in deep making me arch my back . My legs wrapped around Liam's torso allowing more pleasure with every thrust

"LI.... Uh fuck mhmn"

I tried to say something but the pleasure was taking over me . I tried to say his name but only moaning would come out .

"Say it babe , s-say my name "

Liam says in between every thrust his voice was raspy and soothing , there's nothing hot than listening to him talk , and the way he grunts . I have to say Liam drives me insane .

"L-Lia-mhmmnn "

"Fassssteer"

Liam didn't hesitate to obey the pounding was more frequent and deeper . My nails cutting deep onto Liam's back with very movement of the thrusting my nails will cut deeper down onto the bottom of his spine . His head rested on my neck sending endless shivers

"Fuck (Y/N) ..... " he grunted against my neck his hot breath hitting my skin .

I felt myself cumming , my toes started to curl and my mouth agape I let out my final moan as I released on Liam's penis . He rode out the last bits of our climax , my legs where trembling with every thrust . He pulled out but never left . His body was still hovered mine . he smirked to cup my face tracing his thumb against my plump lips .

"I'm happy that this can be a regular thing for us . No hidden emotion . I want you , and no this isn't just about your dream .... Although I bet it was a good fuck in real life. But I'm serious you're mine now " he says making me chuckle .

I nodded and planted a kiss on his lips . he pouted asking for more kisses but I rolled off the bed playfully . I stood up and walked to restroom and looked up to see him laying on the bed staring at me .

May I say I'm glad to have him in my life .

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope you enjoyed lovelies !!

•Vote & Comment •