Rain - Zayn Malik

••••••••••••••••••••

Rain - Zayn Malik

••••••••••••••••••••

Mid August the most time of the year that it rains . You sit there on a couch in front of a tall window , watching the rain fall on the glass , listening to the rain hit the concrete . You used to love rainy days when your long term boyfriend would be around . Well everything had changed when you caught him with a girl .

*From - Zayn: Babe I'm sorry , I miss you so fucking much. Please answer me *

You received a text from him , your eyes begin to blur due to the tear forming until you hear the door bell ring you jolt off the couch dragging your feet on the wooden floor . You get to the floor to see a tall figure standing soaking wet . His hair messily on his face he looks at you with sadness.

"[Y/N] please let me explain I-"

"What exactly do you 'NEED' to explain ? You think I'm a fool zayn ? How could you ? After all the things we've been through " you spat at him cutting him off stepping closely to him closing the door behind you so he would know he's not welcomed his eyes turn red his face softens

"I was drunk [Y/N] , I get it your angry at me ! I don't blame you , god babe I'm sorry so fucking sorry , I know you're probably going to rush inside but in the end you'll always know I'd fight to have you in my arms again cause I Love You"

His explanation made you weak , you knew he was drunk but you missed him like mad his touch his kisses his everything knowing he walked all the way to your flat when it's raining made you understand he'll do anything to fix things . You gave up on being angry at him . You jump yourself at him wrapping your legs around his torso colliding your lips against his moving them in sync . Zayn moans into the kiss , tugging on your lips desperately .

You missed this so much his, one of his hand on your lower back and the other one on your bum .

"I missed you baby " zayn whispers against your lips sending shivers down your spine . Your clothes were wet since you're wrapped around zayn you nudge on his wet hair pulling him in again onto your lips but this time he gives you a peck

"I need you "

"I want you "

"Right now "

He says in between every peck with his thick accent but when he said 'right now ' he tugged onto your bottom lip you've realized that you wanted him too eagerly grabbing his nape closer to you , the wetness of his hair soaked your fingers making them numb due to the cold air . You untangle your legs from Zayn breaking the kiss .

"Follow me " you say leading him in your home . His loud footsteps behind you closer than you expected zayn locks the door behind him quickly he takes a grip of your waist to turn you around for you to face him .

"I miss your touch against mine " he says leaning in closer a huge thunder roared shaking the house making you jolt closer to zayn as he holds you close in his arms but you push him away earning a confused look from him you were about to say something until another thunder roared through the clouded sky making the lights go out .

You hear footsteps shuffling around to the kitchen , a light from afar came closer to your sight and you see zayn standing there with a candle on his hand . You walk towards him removing the candle off his tight grip as you set it on the coffee table . You get closer removing his coat throwing them onto the floor. Following with his rest of his clothes . Since they're were soaked and cold . He stood there watching you , he starts to remove your sweater that got soaked when you leaped on zayn .

You can hear the rain poured harder and the room got more colder .

"Come lay with me " you say to zayn who nods and starts to bend his knees to position himself to lay on the cold floor as he jolts up

"Fuck it's cold babe"

"J-just lay with me . " you say bending down to position yourself to lay beside him he grabs your arm and tugs you into his chest . Touching his cold skin soon to be warm due to the body heat .

He begins to stroke your skin with his cold fingertips causing you to earn major goosebumps . You lean in cupping his face staring into his hazel eyes that's looking straight at you without saying a word . You take a moment to scan through his beautiful features before taking your lips against his passionately . Zayn pulls you in more making your body fall ontop of his . Moving his hands against your body onto your hair as he pulls you more into the kiss .

"Make love to me " he whispers into your ear with his raspy voice you tilt your head more allowing zayn onto your neck . Your lips agape as zayn begins to suck on your neck . His hot breath tickled the sore spots . You lift yourself up as you're now straddling him , zayn stares at you taking his full grin into a lip bite that drove you crazy

Without any hesitation you bucked your hips against his making his eyes shut close and his grip on you tighten even more . You stop to take your fingers onto his chest drawing a line in the middle passing his navel as now your palm sliding into his boxers as you feel his penis harden by your touch as you're stroking it slowly making him arch his back . You grin at his reaction cos you know you're doing something good .

"I missed your touch baby " he says in whispers with his eyes locked onto yours . You bit your lip seductively stroking his penis in a faster pace . A small grunt came out of his beautiful lips . You tug his boxers lower now fully exposing his harden penis as it slides up against your slit making

you more wet . His hands take a hold of your panties sliding them to the side so he can have access .

You move his head onto your slit before him entering you fully . He helps you as he slides his penis into you slowly . You begin to buck your hips slowly as you get adjusted to his size . Your pace begins to fasten making Zayn's lips part as his breathing became heavy and small moans came out of your mouth .

Zayn helps you as your legs start to weaken due to the riding motion its so much pleasure that you want more . Before you know it zayn flips you over as he's now hovering you . Your legs still wrapped around his torso , zayn begins to thrust into you faster taking

Your breath away only moans came out of your mouth , He leans in taking

your bottom lip into his teeth nibbling into your now sore lip . He intwines his fingers into yours as his thrusts became sloppy .

"F-fuck" was the only thing he said after he finally reached his high . His body was sweaty , his panting became slower but his breathing remained heavy . He began to thrust again making your toes curl due to your orgasim now both of you were heavy panting again .

"Remember our first time ? It was like this . The sound of rain hitting the cement and thunder roaring in the skies mixed with your sexy moaning " he says whilst taking a strand out of your face .

" I will always remember zayn , I love you so much " you say taking his hand onto yours earning him to grin

"I love you more [Y/N] " he says brushing his hot breath against your sore lips , pecking him one last time before dozing off to the sound of the rain .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for taking long ! Lol honestly I wrote this in a rush so sorry if its shit :) lol okay now !

♡Vote & Comment♡

Also read " I Needed You " chapter 11 will most likely be updated by today but later on :)

Till then beauts

XX