Already Mine - Liam Payne

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Already Mine - Liam Payne

(Part 2 of 'Would You Be Mine' )

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"C'mon , let's go "

You're not sure if he read your mind or not but you're pretty sure his idea was the same as yours .

"Where are you taking me Liam ? "

"To my car " he answers rapidly tugging his clothes back on but leaving his trousers unbuckled . Although its no use to putting them back on properly knowing you'd take them off Ina a bit .

You nod putting your robe on he leads you to the balcony he goes first just in case you don't fall . Liam reaches the floor leaving you to climb down .

"Nice ass babe " you turn to see Liam biting his lip whilst staring at your ass making your cheeks hot . You ignore his cheeky comment as you step to the ground Liam's hand gets a grip on your hips and swiftly runs them down to your inner thighs making your body tense and weak from his touch .

He smiles at your reaction and takes your hand and leads you to his car good thing it was late and everyone was sleeping . Oh and tented windows . He opens the back door making you go in first. He smacks your bum playfully making you laugh . He shuts the door behind him and locks his car in an instant . You lay there taking your robe off . Liam looks at you whilst licking his lips . He tugs his shirt off in a swift motion .

He leans in as his face is closer to yours , you feel his hot breath on your lips making your body shiver and ache for his big hands to caress your body . You lean up to kiss him desperately and hungrily . You can feel him smile into the kiss . He starts to move his hands on your body caressing your breasts . You can't help but let out a small moan onto his lips . You cock your head giving him room for his perfect lips to set on your neck .

He lowers his lips to your jawline setting small trails down your neck . Until he sucks on your sweet spot sending chills to your whole body . He gets a hold of your legs to wrap around his torso , feeling his erection in between your legs .

"I want to feel you more " you say breathing hard . He stops sucking and looks at you with a smirk . He knows what you meant by that he removed his trousers quickly then you expected . He gets in position again . Now you can feel all of his erection , it's shape and every detail although you're still in your panties and he's only in briefs .

He begins to kiss you softly and thrusts softly making your hands tighten on his back . It brings you

Pleasure that he's rubbing his throbbing penis in between your thighs making you more wet .

He smiles at your reaction , and this time his roll his hips more sexually and sucks on your bottom lip . He repeats his motion still sucking on your bottom lip . You buck your hips making the thrust more pleasurable to the both of you . Liam lets go of your bottom lip and groans as his hands travel down to your stomach to the hem of your panties . His fingers slip in the panty and begins to rub onto your clit you can't help but moan out

"F-Fuck" was the only thing you can say Liam looks at you with his lustful brown eyes . All you can do is bite your lip to hold in the moans .

"It drives me crazy when you bite your lip , only encourages me to pleasure you even more" he says with a raspy tone rubbing faster . You fail to hold in the moan , you shut your eyes at the pleasure , but you don't think it's enough . You're really aching for his length inside of you .

"L-Liam ..."

"Hmmm...."

"I'm going to remove your panties okay babe" he says nudging the panties off your waist . You lift your waist up allowing him to take them off for you . His built body hovers over yours as you lean in wrapping your arms around his neck . He sets one hand on your back and the other one cupping your face . Your arms unwrap his neck slowly running your hands onto his back down to the hem of his briefs.

You look up to Liam who's looking at you and nodding for you to resume . You tug his briefs down revealing his erection as it hits his stomach

"Holy shit " you say still looking at it as it hit . Earning a small chuckle out of Liam's mouth . He hovers you again and this time you waste no time . You get a hold of his shaft and placed it on your entrance .

"You ready babe ? " he questions

"I've been ready Liam " you respond as he thrusts inside of you making your body move upwards of the motion . He starts going in a faster pace . Liam intwined his hands into your small hands . He gives it a hard squeeze whilst he's thrusting harder and faster making both of you moan out cuss words and each others name . You just loved how Liam said your name while he's panting hard and grunting .

You feel a bun growing in your stomach with a familiar felling . Your toes begin to curl . While you arch your back shutting your eyes

"Open your eyes [y/n]" Liam says as his thrusts begin getting sloppier by the second you obey but you can't help but shut them again . Pleasure takes control over your body as you came onto Liam's length that's inside of you . Matter of seconds you feel more liquids inside of you . Liam came shortly after you . You open your eyes to see Liam rest on your chest heavy breathing . You feel his hot breath on your bare chest sending chills . You look around to see the windows covered . Liam gets up slowly pulling out . You lay there thinking how long he's been waiting to do this with you

And how you longed for his touch. He turns around to look at you with a grin on his face.

"You being already mine , makes me the happiest guy out there babe " he says taking his thumb to rub the sides of you cheek you nod and smile at his comment . You didn't need to respond with words so you pecked him one more time before going inside your house.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Finally part 2 ! Lol how was it for you ? Hope you enjoyed it. .

*VOTE AND COMMENT *

Till then

xx