Dance For You - Louis Tomlinson

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dance For You - Louis Tomlinson

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Sit"

"What are you onto babe ? "

"Shh Louis "

You start playing a slow song , not that slow but one with rhythm . Enough to sway your hips to. You instructed Louis to sit so you can give him a lap dance since you two have been together for 1 year . And it's your anniversary .

You slowly start to start to strip your clothes off your eyes still on his . You can see his body tense as he knows what you're doing only leaving him with a smirk .

Louis flattens his smirk as he looks at you from head to toe making you blush , you're standing there only in bra and underwear . You start rocking your hips moving your hands around your body swaying to the beat of the song.

While your eyes are still on Louis looking at him seductively , he bites his bottom lip knowing he's enjoying himself looking at you dance . You start walking slowly towards him , He sits up and smiles at you as you start to sit on his lap . You start to stir your hips while your hands travel up onto his nape making him grip on your hips .

Louis hands travel up to your stomach making you earn goosebumps he feels them and chuckles into your ear . His hands start to cup your breasts making you bite your lip . Louis hand tilts your head to the right so he can have access onto your neck as you feel his hot breath on your neck waiting for him to do something but he doesn't do anything , just teases you .

You smirk at him trying to tease you but you wanted to be the one teasing him for once. You get up leaving Louis with a confused look on his face . Still swaying your hips to the song . You're in between his legs still dancing , you begin to dip yourself low to run your hands on Louis's thighs causing him to breathe in heavily smirking to yourself you dance making your way up to straddle him . He looks down to your breasts as their on his face to meet your eyes as their set onto his.

You begin to grind slow you can feel Louis growing harder than before .

"Quit teasing me " he says into your ear . His voice is so sweet and quite different but when it comes to him being sexually frustrated his voice becomes deep and husky only making you more turned on. But you can't give in just yet , you still want to gain control .

You start grinding on his erect penis with more motion as you lean in forward to suck on his bottom lip , tugged on them playfully until Louis groaned and tugged you in closer closing the gaps between the both of you kissing you hard .

"Fuck this " Louis says mumbling onto your lips lifting you up so now your hanging onto him while he removes his trousers along with his briefs . He sits back down , you still straddling him kissing him harder as your hands fumble to the ends of his shirt taking it off in one swift moment , you'd thought to stop as your plan was to tease him but there's no way teasing Louis cause hell get what he wants as you give in by his touch.

You peck Louis lips after removing his clothing as he's bare under you but you're still in your bra and panties . Moving you lips onto Louis's jawline feeling his stubble on his face you didn't mind at all , you lean down kissing his neck softly but you start sucking on his skin making him moan Abit as your still moving your hips giving him pleasure .

"F-fuck [Y/N] I can feel the wetness on your panties remove them "he says breathing heavily you obeyed him and got off him to remove them , as soon as they were off Louis grabbed your waist and pulled you into his lap . Is erection wasn't on you but it you were still on it . Louis grabbed your hips to rock them in a fast pace until he let go of your hips he started kissing your chest removing your bra gracefully . He took one breast into his mouth as a moan escaped your mouth .

You couldn't hold it in any longer you wanted Louis inside of you . You longed for every bits of him close to you but before you know it he was teasing you back buy sliding his erection on your slit but not actually entering you . Louis chuckles at your reaction .

"Louis please just stop teasing me"

"Doesn't feel right , right love ? " he says seductively only making you want him more .

"I want you now " moaning it into his ear as he clenches into your waist knowing it hit him with out any hesitation Louis entered you making you gasp digging your nails into his back . You roll your his riding him out as he helps you making your skins clap your moaning filling the house .

"S-say my name "

"Uh F-fuck L-Louis " you say while moaning Louis starts sucking onto your neck very hard but you don't mind the pain , pleasure is the only thing you feel all over your body . Louis thrusted harder hitting your g-spot within every thrust . You roll your head up as you feel your climax at its peak .

"L-lou I-I'm cumming"

"I'm a-almost there b-baby " he says while biting his lip

Before you know it your bodies stayed still after both of you had came . Heavy panting came from Louis mouth your foreheads covered in sweat . You kissed him as you got off him feeling your legs extremely wobbly picking up your panties to put them back on

"What are you doing love ?

"Erm putting my panties back on "

"Leave those off , join me for a shower " Louis says winking as he signals you to join making you smile as you walk towards him.

***********************************

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS !

Also ! Part 2 of Liam might come out soon ! :)

•Vote & Comment( on your thoughts of this imagine , and what boy you want me to do or even ideas :) xx" •

Till then xx