Would You Be Mine ? - Liam Payne

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 

Would You Be Mine ? - Liam Payne 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's 11:11pm and your preparing to go to sleep . You lay on your bed only in your bra and underwear . All of the sudden you hear thumps against your window . You panic but you're curious to know what's causing that noise . You didn't want to make much noise cos your parents room was on the other end of the hallway .

You tiptoed over to the curtain to find a brown haired boy picking up rocks from the floor . As he looks up and your eyes widen it's Liam .

You've been crushing on him since you were small. You can tell he always had something for you as well but none of you admit it . You lean in closer as he sees you and huge smile appears on his face . His brown eyes shine . You feel your cheeks burning up as you bite your lips .

He signals you to open the window . As you obey he climbs in and silently stumbles into your room . You remembered that you're only in your bra and underwear on but you don't mind it . Liam looks at you smiling widely again and beginning to step closer to you .

"Hey love " he says whispering

"What are you doing here ? I'd thought you were out with your mates ? " you ask

"Well um.... I was but I couldn't stop thinking about you ... " he says shyly looking at the floor but you cup his face for him to look at you . Although it was dim in your room since you had lights around . You still can see those brown eyes shining when he meets your gaze .

"Really ? ... Liam are you okay ? " you ask him making sure he's not lying . When he said ' I can't stop thinking about you ' made your heart beat fast .

"Would you be mine ? .... I'm done trying to hide my emotions towards you [Y/N] ... I just can't anym-" before he can finish anything you cut him off kissing him hard . He tugs you in more closing all the gaps between you two as he deepens the kiss by cupping your face .

You break the kiss as he's breathing heavily and looking at you with passion in his eyes . You push him onto the bed and pin his arms down to the bed as he chuckles .

"Is that a yes love ? " he asks shyly.

"Of course Liam , you'd think I'd say no to you ? My feelings for you never vanished . " you respond only making him bite his lip seductively as he leans his body up to kiss you . You're hands still on his arms pinned into the bed as your straddling him .

Thinking to yourself if you should tease him . Although if you do end up having sex you'd wake your parents up . And you don't want to do that .

"Love I'm not going to do anything if you don't want to . " says silently .

"I want you badly Liam . But my parents are home . I don't want to wake them up . " you say desperately to him but you've got an idea . Liam gets the hint and seductively looks at you.

"Are you going to dry hump me love ?" He whispers in your ear sending you shivers down your spine making you want him even more . You nod in agreement to his question . He smirks at you as he flips you over so now he's ontop . He starts kissing you hard before he lets go he tugs on your bottom lip sucking on it . You close your eyes trying so hard not to moan loud.

He moves down to your jaw line and plants small kisses on it until he reaches your neck . You tilt your head to the opposite side allowing him more access to your neck he begins to kiss your neck softly until he adds his tongue making one hand clench the sheets and the other clench the back of his shirt. You bite on your lips so moans can escape . Liam begins to suck on your neck more making you wince at the pain .

He stops to look at you . He gives you a concern look but you ignore it by sitting up and to remove his shirt . You signal him to remove his trousers . He obeys and removes them quickly you get up to straddle him again . You kiss him with passion . Making the kiss more intense you suck on his bottom lip make him grip on your hips which cause you to grind on his hard penis .

"F-" is all that came out of Liam's mouth when you bucked your hips . He whispered it into your ear making you want him to react like that again so you begin kissing him again but this time you do it while grinding your crotch against his . He breathes in heavily not trying to grunt loudly .

This time you against his crotch faster making you let out a quiet moan against his lips . He kisses you trying to not make you moan loud but you can't help you self but moan again against his lips .

Liam gets a hold of your waist and stops you from grinding against his crotch you look at him confused

"Is everything okay Liam ? " you question whispering against his ear while panting .

"Yes love , but I just I can't hold my self any longer I want you now [Y/N] this is making me eager to hear you actually moan my name " he says between every pant . The words that come out of his mouth makes you want him more than ever before . But you can't do what you'd both want . You sigh and try to figure something out . Until you remembered that he owns a car .

********************************* 

Ohhhh part 2 ? On Liam ? What ?

VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT PART 2 !!!!!!!

•Also read my story " I Needed You " if you'd like !•

Xx