Let Me In - Harry Styles

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Let Me In - Harry Styles

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been a long day for you . You barely had came home from the shops. Remembering you had bought a matching set of bras and panties . You decide to try on the black lace just in case it'll look good when you try to impress your boyfriend Harry . As you remove your clothing you receive a text from Harry

**Harry : You should probably close your curtain before changing , Although you look hot in black lace ;) xx**

As you read the text you cover yourself with the duvet that is laying on your bed . you run towards the window noticing Harry leaning back on his black Range Rover giving you a wink . you smile to yourself until you notice you're still only in your bra and panties . you close the curtain quickly only leaving Harry with a confused look on his face .

*Tri-tone ringtone* Another text from Harry

**Harry: Don't you dare take that off babe , I want to see you up close . Let me in xx "

You're heart is racing very fast getting nervous cos you've never actually had sex with Harry . You're still a virgin . Yet you trust Harry enough .

You gussy up making your hair look messy but abit sexy adding on red lip stick . You grab your robe and run downstairs .

As you open the door you see Harry there leaning on the wall waiting for you to let him in . He looks at you from head to toe . His eyes darken when he looks up to you adding a smirk .

" Babe you look ..... Wow ... Beautiful " he says struggling as you take his breath away .

"Erm thanks H-" he cuts you off by crashing those plump lips of his on your lips . He starts to deepen the kiss but you notice the door is still open .

You break the kiss giving him a shy smile . You tug him inside your house shutting the door behind him. He looks at you hungrily as you tease him by taking your robe off . Letting it slide off . Showing him the lace off your bra and panties .

"Love did you get this for me ? " he says with a confused yet amused tone .

"Yeah I thought I'd wear it when you know .... The time comes ... " you say shyly looking at ground not focusing onto Harry's gaze.

"Love , the last thing I'd want for you to feel is pressured , I'll wait on you [Y/N] .... If it takes months or years I'll still be here cos ... I love you ...." he says while cupping your face to look at him and tugging you close .

You feel dozens of butterflies in your stomach cos you know you love Harry as well .

"Harry ... I love you too ..... That's why I'm ready .... " you say leaning in to peck his perfect plump lips .

Before you know it Harry picks you up making your legs wrap around his torso . Both of you have your eyes locked on each other as you run your fingers through his curls from the back of his neck .

He gives you a seductive smirk before leaning in to kiss you with passion . Your lips moving in sync . He tugs on the bottom of your lip softly as he breaks the kiss now he's walking towards the stairs with you still on his chest carrying you upstairs . You begin to suck on his neck slowly . Signaling that you want him to hurry onto the room .

As he sets you on your feet . He runs his hands through his hair as you walk towards the bed you feel his footsteps getting closer to you and his hands on your waist running his long fingers against your skin making you shiver .

He cups your boobs whiling kissing your shoulders . He moves you hair to the other side . As you tilt your head allowing him full access to your neck he runs his hands to the side of your stomach whilst giving you love bites .

As you arch your back from the pain and pleasure he's giving you from the love bites

"Hmm" you let out a small moan while gripping the ends of his shirt and pull his chest more onto your back . Harry's hands meet your waist turning you around so now you're face to face .

He lightly pushes you onto the bed

You sit up on your elbows as he climbs ontop of you . As he leans in kissing you harder than ever biting on your bottom lip and caressing your breasts .

You break the kiss to pull Harry's rolling stone shirt off . Exposing his bare chest full of tattoos . You lean up to kiss his bare chest making him

shut his eyes while his plump lips part open . Making you smirk cos you know you did something right . He opens his eyes and his gaze meets yours .

He grabs your arms and pins them down as he starts kissing your neck while his tongue is traveling in between your breasts as his hands go on your back he stops and looks at you signaling if its okay to remove the lace bra .

You nod in agreement sitting up as he gets off you and kneels on his knees inbetween while he unclips your bra letting it fall on top of your laps feeling expose you cover your breasts with your arms hugging yourself . He watches the bra fall down to your thighs .

He grabs the bra and throws its across the room . He looks up and sees you covering your breasts and smiles

"Babe , if you'r not comfortable with me seeing them you can wear my shirt " he says looking at you showing his dimple with a small grin .

You nod breath heavily and remove your arms away from your breasts making their way onto Harry's neck .

He looks at you with a smile as you nod to him to proceed . He cups your breasts as you gasps cos you can feel his cold rings displayed on his long fingers as they touch your nipple .

Making them harder he leans in and starts kissing your right breast first putting your nipple into his mouth as his tongue starts playing with it making you tug onto his curls from he back of his head making you moan . He moves onto the left breast repeating his movements .

You can feel yourself getting wet . The way he touches you so sexually and carefully only makes you want him even more desperately .

"Lay down for me babe , I want to make you feel good " he says pushing you against the bed as he's still on his knees . He leans abit forward to lick your bottom lip as he trails his tongue downwards to your stomach midways to your navel . He looks up to you as he stops at the hem of your panty line .

"G-go a...ahead Harry " you say heavy breathing biting your lip . He proceeds as he takes your black lace underwear off with his teeth . You clench on the sheets as you feel really exposed but you grown comfortable letting Harry see every bits of you . He begins to kiss on your thighs moving into your inner thighs making you clench on the sheets even more tighter while breathing heavily.

He starts kissing your clit licking it with his warm tongue making you buck your hips up . As you feel Harry's long finger enter you In and out in a slow motion adding in a second finger moving it in n out faster than before . Bucking your hips at the motion moaning as you're not clenching on his curls . Harry's hitting your g-spot everytime he curls his fingers inside you .

"Ah f-fuck har-Harry uh oh- mm " you say moaning as you feel your juices spill out on his fingers . You lean up on your elbows and see Harry amused while licking you clean . Making your legs tremble .

He gets up from his knees and starts unbuckling his black trousers . While keeping his eyes locked onto yours . Harry now standing there bare . Thinking to yourself fuck he's beautiful . You stand up from the bed only making Harry earn a confused look on his face .

"Now let me make you feel good babe " you say whispering into his ear as you push him onto the bed now he's laying on his elbows watching you straddle him not on his penis but on his lap you push him to lay down on his back as he drops down you start giving him love bites onto his neck as Harry grabs onto your hips knowing it feels good to him .

You start pecking his chest going down to his stomach and now your below his navel

"Might as well .... Right love? " you say reading his tattoo on his v-line . He chuckles at your cheeky comment and Moves your hair aside . You go lower now you're facing his erect penis.

You grab on the shaft and start licking his head making him clench on the sheets . You look up at him while taking it all in your mouth as he rolls his head back while having his bottom lip inbetween is teeth grunting in pleasure

You start bobbing your head faster but not fully untill Harry grabs your hair and pushes you to go deeper but making sure you won't gag and you proceed going faster than before .

"F-fuck [Y/N] " is all you hear coming from his mouth as you feel his penis twitch as he cums inside your mouth and you swallow it .

You get up on your feet leaning in to kiss Harry . Almost straddling him but he stops you and turns you around so you'd be on the bottom. He looks at you

"Ready love ? " he says positioning himself on your entrance . You nod smiling at him to proceed . He leans in to kiss you as he thrusts slowly only making you gasp at the feeling . You're in pain and hold onto Harry's neck . He pulls out

"Trust me babe it'll hurt right now but before you know it it'll be pleasure " he says with concern in his eyes .

"I-it's fine , I want you " you say with short breath . He looks at you with relief as he positions himself thrusting in slowly making you clench on the sheets . He begins to move in pace slow making you adjust to his size . Making you moan into his ear . You feel his body tensing up .

"Faster H- " he quickens his pace making it hard for you to talk . Within every thrust he's hitting your g-spot making your thighs tremble you feel your climax almost at its peek Harry's thrusts become more sloppier

"I-I'm about t... To cum Harry " panting whilst he's still thrusting fast hitting on the right spot making you clench on the sheets .

" Cum " ... "Baby" ... " I'm close " ... "Too." He says between each thrust he's giving that are now becoming sloppy .

You moan loud as you climax along with Harry . Harry rolls off you breathing heavily while moving the strands of your hair out of your face .

"[Y/N] .... I meant it when I said that I love you " smirking at you

"So did I babe " you say smiling at him . You get closer to him and hug his torso falling asleep as he wraps his arms around your body dosing off as well .

++++++++++++++++++++++

YAY ! Sorry if this tool long but it's worth it . I came on conclusion that these imagines are freakishly long ! But it's better to get into details without moving to quickly :) x

HOPE YOU ENJOYED !!

VOTE AND COMMENT