Shower sex - Zayn Malik

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Shower Sex - Zayn Malik

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You're home cleaning around the house waiting for your boyfriend Zayn to come home from the gym .

As you were about to go upstairs you hear the front door knob wiggle as a sign of Zayn's arrival . Quickening your pace you run to the top .

" Hey [Y/N] I'm home where are ya ? " you hear him yell from downstairs

You have a mischievous look on your face suggesting to hide from him . You go into your room hiding behind the door .

As you get in your place you hear the sound of Zayn's foot steps and the thumps getting closer and closer .

"Babe c'mon I'm exhausted , just come here so I can kiss you " he says with an annoyance tone

As Zayn's scavenger hunt fails he finally decides to go into the room . He looks everywhere yet he again fails

Great Zayn's back is facing you . You take advantage and jump onto his back

"Boo ! " you shout as he jumps with a confused yet scared face

"[Y/N] ! There you are ! You fucking scared me " he says softening his expression . Tugging you close to so now your chest is against his . He's looking at you with lust god those piercing hazel eyes of his .

"Sorry babe didn't mean to " you say biting your lip adding that little flirty smirk , cos you both know you ment it .

"Erm How was the gym ? " you say changing the subject

"Same as always , worked out longer today , so I need to shower " he says letting go of your waist but grabbing your arm

"But you can always join in love " adding without letting you talk . He lets go of your arm giving you a cheeky smirk and a wink .

You smile to yourself thinking If you should join him or not . Although you can feel the sexual tension between both of you since the moment he tugged you into his arms .

He's going in the restroom leaving the door open in case you decide . Zayn plugs his phone onto the speakers in the restroom .

As Zayn is a huge fan of R&B the song beg for it by Chris brown starts playing . He's undressing looking at you looking at him through the mirror . He bites his lips sending you a kiss so seductively .

Can't help but blush . At the same time getting a bit turned on. You walk into the restroom as you see Zayn's bare body in front of you .

"Like what you see love ? " he says in a seductive tone .

He gets closer pulling you in moving your hair aside kissing your jaw line and moving down to your neck giving you love bites . You can't help but moan at how painful it feels but yet it brings you into pleasure .

He tugs onto the end of your shirt as if he is signaling to take it off . You do . He looks at you with a huge grin . He leans in licking the marks he just created . Making your head roll back moaning on how good it's making you feel .

"I love how you moan . It's fucking sexy " he whispers making you shiver biting your lip .

You pull him close as you choose to give him love bites . He groans from the pain . But tugs on the back of you neck . You feel him getting hard between your thighs . You see him closing his eyes while having his bottom lip in between his teeth . You let go before anything gets heated as it already had .

He opens his eyes in a confused look but lust in his eyes . You can tell his hunger for your lips in those piercing hazel eyes . You signal him to turn on the shower . As he does you can feel the room getting hot . Making you get chills . Zayn comes closer removing your clothes slowly teasing you . As you're bare he leads you in the shower .

You feel the hot water run through your body . As Zayn's hands wraps your body so now your back is against his chest. He begins rubbing soap onto your stomach massaging it moving his hands onto your breast . He gives them a funny squeeze making both of you giggle .

You turn your head to face him . Both of you are looking at each other with lust . You can't help yourself but kiss him so hard . Taking him by surprise . But he feels the passion you are putting into the kiss . He turns you around so now your facing him but still kissing him deepening the kiss , he licks the bottom of your lips asking for entrance . Your tongues fighting for dominance . He wins . As he keeps making the kiss even more hotter he moves his hands downwards squeezing your bum . Making you break the kiss with a gasp only making him smirk .

As you tease him by licking his tattoos on his collar bones making him grunt . He always loved it when you did that . You lick the middle of his stomach close to his navel . Onto his v-lines . God he has been working out cos his v lines are more visible . You trace his heart tattoo with your tongue only making him roll his head back knowing this is making him harder than ever . You go back licking upwards to his neck giving him love bites .

"Babe S-stop teasing me " he says struggling on his breathing .

You stop and look at him with a smirk leaning in to bite his bottom lip . Not to hard not to soft but good enough to make him want more . You step back as he looks at you hungrily

He pushes you against the wall not roughly but rough enough to know that he's had enough of the teasing . He wraps your legs onto his torso . Making it hard to stay cos of how slippery your body is but he manages to keep you stable . As he's rubbing his head onto your clit making you grip on his hair and neck . You know now that Zayn is teasing you now .

"F-Fuck" you let out breathing heavily as you and Zayn are rubbing crotches bare .

"Z.. Zayn babe I ca- " You say in between heavy panting

"Say you want me " he says breathing heavily .

"I- I w... Want ... Y.. You ins..side m..me n-now ! " you say panting but moaning out 'now'

In matter of seconds Zayn is thrusting in and out making you moan louder . You aren't used to his size yet you only had sex with him once but count this twice . He doesn't give you time to adjust . You didn't want time you just craved him to enter you .

"Fuck [Y/N] y-your t..tight " he says panting heavily while thrusting in and out with soft motion.

"Uh Zayn f..fasterr " you demand Zayn . You didn't have to ask twice in mater of seconds he's thrusting faster and deeper . Making you scratch his back . You just hear Zayn grunt and moan

"B...babe I'm I'm about to uh fuck ! " you say struggling cos Zayn is hitting the right spots making you moan even louder and making the scratches on Zayn's back more deeper . His thrusts are becoming more sloppier as you feel him pull out before he cums inside you he cums facing the other way washing his penis . You lead him onto the floor as he looks at you with a confused look he was about to continue as you still haven't reached your high .

"I'm going to ride you babe " you say straddling him as he's entering you again making you gasp .

He smirks cupping your breasts leaning up to suck your nipples giving love bites under your breast whilst you grind moving your hips to the beat of the song Zayn had put before you guys were in the shower having sex .

You see Zayn lean back gripping on your hips to go faster you go fast making you moan you lean down to kiss Zayn . Both of you kiss hard as he's sucking on your bottom lip as you're still straddling him moving in a fast motion repeating the motion making him hit your g-spot your close to your climax .

"Zayn I'm going to .... Cum " you say as your grinding gets sloppy . As you see him signaling you to go for it .

You let go and moan out loud feeling your juice slide down Zayn's shaft. Zayn had an amused look on his face knowing he'd made you cum . Also the fact that your moans make him harder than ever .

"Fuck baby that was hot " he says leaning up to kiss you hard . You feel your thighs trembling and weak as you break the kiss to get off him .

He helps you get on your feet still feeling your legs numb . You look at him as he's holding in his laugh . But you looked at him with a confused expression .

"Well you did tell me to go faster love " He says cockily with a smirk but laughing .

"Fuck you ! " you say jokingly knowing you were not going to be able to walk properly .

"Round 2 then aye love ? " he says seductively adding a wink .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

YAY FIRST IMAGINE ! Lol hope you loved it !!! Cos I know I did lol

COMMENT on how you feel about this ! And maybe give me a lad you want me to write about next !

**VOTE & COMMENT **

Love you Xx