~Chapter 14~

As I knitted the scarf, I started to cry a little bit. I thought it was hard to get to love Madara but I really did love him deep down inside. I do not love Toneri. I feel nothing for him, not even feel down. The only thing I feel for him is pity. He must've been up here by himself for a long time, and all he really wants is love but he's had no luck so far. He's in for a rude awakening when he realizes that all these years I'm to spend with him, will be spent with no emotion. "Why do you cry like this princess?" Toneri drew me from my thoughts. I sniffles and rubbed my eyes quickly before continuing to knit. "I'm fine. I just have something in my eye." I lied to him. There was a bumping nose coming from the front door but I brushed it off as nothing. "You're lying to me. You don't need to lie to me. Id do anything to make sure you're happy and that you'd be OK. There's no reason for you to be upset about anything." He tried to soothe me. He placed his hand upon mine and smiled at me kindly. I looked him directly in the eyes and told him the truth. "You're the reason I'm crying Toneri."

"I, I don't understand what you mean princess. What am I doing wrong?"

"If you love me and don't want me crying, then you need to let me go home. I'm not happy here with you."

"I told you that you were just going to have to learn to be happy Aynomae." He said with firmness. I could tell when he's angry because his expression changes fairly fast. He seemed to keep himself under control but he would burst over with anger. "Toneri, you need to let me go." I spoke gently to him. Tears started to stream down my face and drip on his hands. "no, No, NO STOP IT! STOP IT STOP IT STOOOOOP!!!" He shook his head and gripped his hair tightly. "You WILL learn to love me!" He shouted in my face. "LET ME GO HOME!" I returned with fear. I could hear footsteps at this time but I continued to brush them off. "Let me go home!" I repeated.

"Thats it! Its her!" The voice sounded so familiar to me. The door burst open and I heard my name shouted out. "Aynomae! I found you!" I opened my mouth in shock as Madara rushed to me. "What is the meaning of this!?" Toneri shouted before Naruto pushed him to the ground. He was restrained by Naruto and Sasuke while Madara scooped me into a tight hug. "My love, my everything." He nuzzled his head into my neck repeatedly. "I swear I'll never let you go again. You're mine." Madara repeated to me. The tears rained down and I hugged him just as tightly as he hugged me. "Let her go. Do not touch her!" Toneri prepared himself to fight. I noticed Madara had his mangekyo activated which means he meant business. Before I could let this happen, Sakura rushed into the room with the others following behind her. "Thats enough Toneri!" She brought the attention to herself.

"You are a lonely and sad little man. I can understand the circumstances with Hinata left you even sadder. Even so, this is not the way you go about love." Sakura spoke to him. His eyes widened and then he looked down sadly. Naruto decided on adding to the conversation as well. "You can't just go about kidnapping people you fall in love with! Its a different process than that. You need to ask how they feel about you, or maybe develop a friendship with them first. You need to learn about rejection as well." Naruto explained to him. Sasuke nodded and I decided to add to it. I pulled away from Madara and approached Toneri. Sasuke and Naruto let him go and backed up a bit. I looked at him and pulled him into a loving hug.

"There's over a million people in this world Toneri. One of them is bound to love you more than you love them. It takes a while to look for that love, but if you're willing to do so, then everything will work out in the end. There's no reason to stop at one person like me or Hinata. Your true princess is out there waiting for a prince like you. Just go find her." I pulled away and watched him smile a bit. His smile fell and he looked down in shame. "But I've already caused so much trouble already." He spoke sadly. I chuckled and picked his head up. "You're always welcome wherever I am. Thats what friends are for." I smiled lightly at him. "Friends?" He asked with confusion. I laughed and ruffled his hair. "Of course. Everyone needs friends." He looked around see everyone smiling at him...well, except Madara. "Come on, I'll help you." I grabbed his hand and led him with us.

Toneri ended up joining us on earth for a long while. He had met a woman who worked at the market and the two of them clicked just like that. Its been 13 days so far and they're fairly strong together. When Toneri left for the moon with his love, I wrapped a finished scarf around his neck and hugged him tightly. "Ill miss you very much. Come back and visit friend." I told him with a kind smile. He nodded and chuckled at me. "Thank you for everything you've done for me Aynomae. Ill be sure to visit and don't forget you may visit me as well. Ill tell you when the wedding will come along as well...friend." We hugged each other and bid our goodbyes.