~Chapter 9~ ???POV

I vowed that peace would remain strong on the earth and in this village. I vowed to never return nor come too close to their home. Its been three years but my curiosity got the best of me. I underwent a procedure and I can see just fine now. There's peace among them and happiness as well. Because of that very reason, I wished to visit but I wished for no one to detect me. This included me staying far from their eyes and keeping myself fairly hidden. I decided to do just that, and headed to the very village where it all began.

I watched some familiar faces and admired the lives they've created for themselves. "Ah, children? I suppose I'm not surprised." I spoke to myself after leaving Naruto and Hinata's house undetected. Everything seemed to be in a certain type of order in this village. Its been an hour long visit and I decided that this was just enough for me. However, something caught my eye immediately. This girl...so pure. She was more pure than...

I needed to see more.

I ended up following her and the man she had in her arms. She had an aura rolling off of her self but her eyes were not the byakugan. Her eyes were a simple brown color. Her skin was a simple tan and her hair was dark. There was nothing special about her to anyone else I assumed, but to me...this girl was a pure treasure. The man next to her, however, his aura showed his past. Although there was no darkness in it now, it's past outline showed a darkness unlike any other. He used to be pure evil and who's to say be still may not be that way? I don't trust him with such an amazing angel. I meed this woman by my side as my own. She deserves someone such as myself so I shall take her. I shall take her soon enough and she'll fall for me as soon as I take her away with me. I can give her everything she could ever want and we'll be the most amazing people together. Perhaps we can build my clan back as well.

"Then it's settled. I'll steal her away from him." I spoke to myself before heading away from this village...from this earth. Ill steal her away and her love will belong to me. Its meant to be that way.