~Chapter 11~

*7 days later*

I finished dinner and rushed outside to have a seat in peace. Madara joined the anbu 4 days ago and just came home from a mission this morning. The reason why I rushed away from him just now was because he truly upset me beyond anger this morning.

*******(flashback)
"Mmmm hey there~" I heard Madara's deep voice wake me up. His tone was far more different from it's usual serious tone. This one was a little sultry. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion while he drew patterns on my back with his fingers. He leaned in to kiss my neck and that's where I drew the line. I pushed him away and rolled over to look at him in confusion. "What are you doing Madara?" I asked him. "I've done some thinking while I was away on the mission. Its been long enough with you that we can begin to rebuild the clan together." He outright admitted to me. I scoffed and smacked him in the face with a pillow. "I'm sorry, have you lost your fucking mind?! We've been together for a total of 11 days. You've not even kissed me before you dare try to touch me like that? And you don't even desire me other than rebuilding your clan?" He remained silent so I layed a punch on him and he landed on the ground. For the rest of the day I kept my distance from him. I wasn't embarrassed or shy, I just wanted to avoid damage to the house in case I got angry.

*******
So here I was, looking up at the night sky. I wondered if Madara only truly wanted me for my appearance. Of course he'd ruin any peace I seek out because there he was behind me. I glared and kept looking up at the sky. He took a seat next to me and wriggled until our hip bones touched. "I offer my apologies to the fullest extent." He spoke after a long streak of silence. I growled and continued to keep my eyes away from him. Madara placed his hand on my shoulder and sighed. "I never meant to hurt you. I love you and everything about you. I desire you as highly as possible. I suppose I was thinking too quickly while on that mission. Although we've been together for a few days it's felt like I've known you my while life. Seeing all of these people with children has made me want to grant you with that life...with that happiness and motherly glow." Madara apologized and explained. I sighed and realized I couldn't stay too mad at him.

I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder. "I understand you feel a little pressured seeing all these families and especially seeing Sasuke rebuilding the clan. Even so, there's no rush with us Madara. I really love you too yknow, and I wanna be with you but let's take it slow before we get to that business. Besides, shouldn't we at least kiss for the first time?" I smiled shyly at him. His eyes widened and he returned my smile. I don't know how it happened but we ended up leaning in closely. His cheeks were tinted pink and my heart was going a million miles and hour. Our noses brushed against each other and our lips barely touched before a huge gust of wind blew us back a little. Madara moved in front of me to protect me from the gust until it slowed and eventually stopped. I looked to see an entrancing white haired male on a golden platform. He smiled at me and spoke in a gentle voice. "My innocent radiant princess...I can ignore you no longer." I furrowed my brows and stared in confusion. Before I could speak up, Madara interrupted me.

"Who are you and what do you want?" He spoke with hostility. The white haired male remained calm and answered Madara. "My name is Toneri of the Otsutsuki clan. I have come to have her hand for my own." He explained to us. Madara activated his sharingan until it was eternal mangekyo mode. He was serious. "Wait a minute...you're the one that almost destroyed the earth a few years ago! I remember Naruto coming back and explaining how his mission went. I remember being trapped in that war Bunker until the moon stopped falling. You weren't supposed to come here, Hinata said so!" I accused him shamelessly. Toneri sighed and shifted his weight to relax on the bars of the platform. "I know that I vowed the moon will never come near the earth again. However, my curiosity got the best of me after a procedure to obtain my vision back. When I viewed you days ago, I realized your kindness and pureness was alluring to me. Your love is so strong and I need it in my life. You are with a horrible man however, I can see the dark past outlines on his aura. He doesn't deserve an angel like you. I have come to retrieve you so that you may spend your years with me." Toneri explained to me. Madara weaved hand signs quickly. "Fire style, great fire annihilation!" He blew a great fire from his lips and nearly set 5 homes ablaze at once. The fire seemed to go right through Toneri.

Sasuke and Sakura must've noticed the noise because they rushed to our destination. "What the hell?" Sasuke grunted. Sakura growled under her breath. "Toneri."