~Chapter 7~ MADARA POV

I stared down at her with some confusion. I couldn't sense any anger coming from her like usual, so something was up. Why now, all of a sudden, she cares for me? Why all of this now? "Madara, are you going to talk? Tell me how the moving went earlier today." She looked at me with a smile. No...this is not her true self. I glared at her and struck fear into her for a moment. "Be gone with you woman. I don't need anymore of your lies implanted into me." I fussed at her before standing and quickly exciting the room. I walked until I made it to the other door and I knocked until the pink haired woman answered it.

"Oh, good evening Madara. Is there something wrong?" She seemed to worry a bit. "Let me speak to Sasuke Uchiha." I waited for her reply. She nodded and went to get him. I didn't bother coming inside because I just wished to speak with him and walk somewhere as well. I decided my destination just as Sasuke met me and close the door behind himself. "What is it?" He asked with the same calm composure as always. "I need to speak with you child." I told him. He nodded and walked alongside me silently. I led him to the shrine and headed underground to the sacred Uchiha stone tablet. I lit two torches and sat down with my legs crossed. Sasuke sat in front of me and crossed his legs as well. "What did you bring me here for?" He questioned me calmly. "I brought you here because this is one place I know she can't find me." There was silence between us before I decided to speak up again. "This woman, she left with you today and returned acting differently. I don't appreciate this at all so you will tell me what you did to her." I demanded him sternly. Sasuke raised and eyebrow before sighing and shaking his head. He chuckled and met my eyes with humor. "I didn't do anything to her. She truly didn't love you but you claimed her anyway. I told her that you weren't such a bad man as you previously were conceived as. I also told her to give her hand a try at love and she may enjoy it. However, beware of her anger strengths. Even an Uchiha such as myself wouldn't want to be caught in between it."

I nodded and actually felt a smile come onto my face. I reached out to shake his hand and he returned the favor. When we both left, torches were blown out, we bid our goodbyes, and I found a certain peace at mind. I decided to enter home and get a drink from the kitchen. Then I figured out how to turn the lights off and headed upstairs. I found Ayno in the room so I slid into bed with her. I wrapped my arm around her and she didn't push it away. If anything, she pulled me closer and took some warmth from me. I sensed her and knew there was some affection drifting from her. She was truly giving me a shot. She was letting her wall down for me.

"You are something I didn't know I needed in my life." I spoke quietly, hoping not to wake her. "To think the great Madara Uchiha giving all to a mere girl like you. You are something I just can't seem to shake from the very moment I saw you. I had to claim you as mine, so I apologize for stealing you away like this. Be that as it may, it's too late to leave me now. You and I shall aim and shoot for forever with each other. We'll marry someday and just as Sasuke has started to do, you shall bare children and assist in the rebuilding of our clan. You are Uchiha from this moment on, and you are mine. I...
I truly love you." I silently laid my head down upon her warm body and focused on my future goals. These goals included restoring my clan, protecting her no matter what, and following the way of peace Hashirama set out. I shall no longer be a danger, nor a hinder to this village originally established by both of us. From this moment of my 3rd life, I shall dedicate it to peace for this village. This is something I swear on the name of the Uchiha.

*3rd life is a reference to Madara living first, then dying. Then being reanimated by Kabuto (as his 2nd life), and being reanimated again in this book as his 3rd time living. Sorry I'm being so confusing. And sorry this chapter is so short!