~Chapter 10~

"Do you feel that chill?" I asked Madara as we walked away from the ramen shop. He shook his head and looked away in confusion. "Yeah, me neither." I lied about it. I guess there was a breeze of wind that I didn't notice. The whole time we walked I felt like I was being watched. It was only until the chill disappeared that the feeling disappeared to. I decided to ignore it and continue to walk with Madara to Naruto and Hinata's house. I needed to get my friends used to his presence so this needed to be done.

"This is not the usual way to the compound. Where are you leading me woman?" Madara spoke up in his usual deep voice. "Its a surprise. I promise you'll like it." I tried to reassure him. I would've told him more but he piped up again. "I demand you tell me where we're supposed to be going right now." I sighed and growled a bit. "No Madara. That is the whole point of a surprise. Just be pati-"

"Where are we going?" He interrupted me. My eye started twitching and I gritted my teeth. "That doesn't matter, we're here now." I growled as we reached the doorstep. I knocked and waited until Hinata opened the door. She smiled shyly but her eyes never left Madara. I cleared my throat to get her attention. "Hey, Hinata! I'm sorry to surprise you but I just wanted to stop by and try to get Madara used to everyone." I admitted rather shyly. I was afraid she'd turn me away from her, but Hinata would never do that thing. She smiled widely and welcomed us inside with open arms. I walked in and looked behind me to see Madara following. I looked to see Boruto giggling on a floor mat while Naruto made faces at him. When he noticed us he smiled as if we'd been here all day with him. "Hey Ayno, Madara." He greeted both of us. When he greeted Madara, Hinata seemed to finally accept his presence properly. "Have a seat you two." Hinata led us to the couch. We both took a seat and turned to Naruto. "So Ayno, are you and Madara a thing now? Its been like 4 days total! That's incredible yknow." Naruto spoke to me. Madara secretly grabbed my hand and gripped it when Naruto got closer. Naruto hugged me and Madara grunted a bit while tightening his grip. He loosened his grip on my hand when Naruto went to sit on the mat with Boruto.

"Me and Madara are something I guess you could say. He claimed me pretty fast and I figured there was no escape from this lunatic." I laughed lightly. Madara began to stroke my hand with his thumb. I looked up at him in curiosity. He looked from the corner of his eye and... smiled? He smiled at me. I rarely see him smile but I'm not surprised... it's only been 4 days. I mean, it's not like he was never going to smile with me.

"So...you two gonna present us with kids yet?" Naruto waggled his eyebrows suggestively at me. My face heated a thousand degrees but Madara remained unphased. He actually spoke up to answer to the joke like it was a serious question. "Perhaps 3 children, maybe more. I should have the honor of naming the other two or three, but she may name the first one." Naruto laughed nervously because he didn't know Madara was going to take him seriously. And wait a minute...3 OR MORE KIDS?!

"We didn't really plan on Boruto but he just kinda happened. If there are anymore kids on the way, I wouldn't really mind it that much." Hinata spoke with such love that even I could feel it. Naruto laughed and stood up with Boruto in his arms. He went over to kiss Hinata tenderly. "Yea? You wanna make another baby tonight?" Naruto winked at her. She blushed until her face was red and Naruto burst out into laughter. Boruto didn't know what was truly happening but he laughed because his daddy did. I wasn't quite ready for children but the scene of a family in front of me seemed sweet enough.

Speaking of family...

"It was nice for you guys to welcome us inside but there's just one more place for us to head to before we go home." I told them while rubbing Madara's arm. "Of course, it's no problem welcoming you guys in. You know you're always welcome here!" Naruto smiled widely at us. I returned the smile, bid them goodbye, and led Madara to my mom's house. "Behave yourself." I told him sternly. He remained silent and waited until my mom opened the door. She smiled her signature smile at us and brought us into a hug. "Honey I haven't seen you since you moved stuff out yesterday! Where's Sasuke? How is his daughter and Wife? Is this Madara reanimated like everyone in town talked about? Are you safe dear? Is he treating you properly? Are you two together?" My mom bombarded me with questions as I sat down in the living room. Madara looked a tad bit confused but he respectfully kept quiet while I tried to answer my mom's questions. At the end of the night, she seemed to accept Madara much more quicker than I did in 4 days. It would seem he's become an amazing part of my life but like I said before, it's only been 4 days. Who's to say this'll workout?