Moral?

Levi's Dad's POV

I herd the sound of people outside. I peeked through the curtains to see Levi and some boy from the geek club he's been attending. I was about to return to my seat when something made my blood run cold. The boy kissed Levi on the cheek, and Levi didn't stop it. I already knew that Levi was gay, but I didn't think he was actually gay. I never thought he would find love. This was too much. I would have to dispose of him. I wouldn't have filth like him living in this house.

My wife looked over at me nervously. If she tried to stop me, then she could join the dirt she created. I opened the door sharply and quickly ushered Levi into the house, not allowing him one last glance at his lover. I forced a smile, trying to show that I had "changed". He didn't even return it, he just ran upstairs to his bedroom. It was time to put my plan into action.

Later that night, I heard a small knock at the front door. I smiled my first proper smile in a while. They were here. I opened the door for my friends and held out my hand to the Leader. He gripped my shoulder and handed me the knife. I calmed myself down, I could do this. It was just another bit of dirt for us to clean. Nothing out of the ordinary. I crept up the stairs as quietly as I could and listened for any signs of movement inside. I thought I could hear rustling but dismissed it as just Levi turning in his sleep. I beckoned for the men in the hallway to follow me. I opened the bedroom door and tiptoed in.

"I'm sorry son, but I can't have filth like you running around." I whispered into the darkness and brought the knife down sharply down on my son's leg. His head whipped round and looked at me, a mixture of pain and confusion. I didn't look at him. Instead I called the others into the room who began to wrap him in ropes and gags. We lifted him up and when we got outside, shoved him into the back of our van. He appeared to be unconscious, which suited me just fine. I got into the van next to the Leader and started the engine.