Reunited

A/N hi hi guys. I just wanted to thank you all so much for 116 reads, it really does mean a lot to me even if it seems like a small number. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Levi's POV

Today was the day that I was to move back to my own house. I wasn't scared. I was terrified. Questions kept arising and causing me more and more distress. I wanted to scream and run away from my thoughts. Luckily, Eren helped restore my sanity.

I checked through my small case again, making sure I wouldn't leave anything behind. Sure they were only across the road but they had done so much for me and I didn't want to keep bothering them. I opened the front door and once again thanked them for understanding. Eren walked out with me onto the porch and squeezed my hand.
"I'll wait until you're safely inside." He said quietly. I smiled at him, trying to make him happy. He kissed me on the cheek and waved.
"See you soon." I whispered and turned around. I crossed the road to my house. My father opened the door for me, forcing a smile. I didn't want to return it. He slammed it shut behind me, so I didn't have a chance to see if Eren had gone already.

My Mother looked as though she wanted to speak to me, so I quickly ran upstairs and plugged in my music. It had only been around 3 days, yet they both seemed like complete strangers to me.

Later that night, when I was settling down to sleep, I heard my bedroom door open. I hurriedly made it appear as though I wasn't awake. To my surprise I heard my father speak into the room.
"I'm sorry son, but I can't have filth like you running around this house." Before I could react I felt a pain in my thigh. I turned round, my eyes probably portraying the fear that I was feeling. I saw my father holding a knife and gesturing to people that I couldn't see. Voices tumbled around me in the darkness, ropes tying my hands and a gag covering my mouth. Helplessness consumed me and my anxiety set in deeper. I tried to yell and kick, but the wound was too painful. My vision faded.

Darkness. Nothing. No sound. It was as if I was detached from the world. The one thing that had anchored me to the island of sanity was gone and I was now floating around in a sea of depression and confusion. Eren. Save me.