Appearence

LEO'S POV
I woke up suddenly that night. Something made me get up. I was confused. I wore my blue bandana and followed the voice. The voice was mysterious. So, I kept moving to ignore it. I was leaded to the surface. I explored the city and then I checked my t-phone. It was 3:30am. Pretty late,right?I yawn and slowly closed my eyes. I didn't have a clue of what was I doing, but when I opened my eyes I was in the trash... Oh man, what is going on? Why did I leave? I cannot focus on my footsteps. I am losing my balance. So exhausted... I feel I have to stay.
Oh... now I can understand why....
#Flashback#
In the trash was a baby. It was crying all night. I couldn't sleep. I thought that it was rude taking a nap, while an innocent was crying. Once, I arrived there, it had stopped. But this can't explain my behaviour. I feel strange and tired, too tired. I couldn't stand on my own. Then I heard it again. It was her. Yes, it was a girl. A little, unpredictable toddler. But she still was a baby. I picked her up and she reacted. She screamed, bites , cried and moaned, but I made it. I brought her at the sewers. She was so kind and alone. I understand her. But what about the others?