Chapter| 18

Jean's P.O.V
______________
Marco and I walk to the barn. We're silent while walking. It's pretty awkward, but I don't want to say anything to him just yet. We continue to walk until we reach the barn. We walk into it and we sit down on the soft hay. I look around awkwardly. I can't help but to remember when Eren and I were in here. The way his soft lips touched mine. I mentally shake me head at myself. Really, Jean? You have Marco right beside you, and you're still thinking of Eren? I just want to move on already.

I turn Marco and he was just sitting there staring outside the wide open doors, enjoying the way the fluffy clouds cover the blue sky. I stare at him and try to remember the way I felt for him. His beautiful brown eyes and his adorable freckles. He looks at me from the corner of his eye. I smile weakly and he smiles bright. I turn away and look down at the hay surrounding us.

Marco is so bright and kind. He's also so cute and handsome, but I'm exactly the opposite. Does he really need someone like me? I lead him on. I was angry at Eren for leading me on, but I've been doing the same thing to Marco. I flirted with him and when he finally got a little hint that I like him back; I go and sleep with Eren. Marco isn't even mad. He should be outraged at me. I would be. I was outraged with Eren. Marco is just too much of a nice guy. I really don't want to change that. He's too good for me.

"Jean."

My head snaps up and avert my eyes to him.

"U-uh, yes?"

He looks shy and fiddles with his fingers.

"I wanted to ask you something, well I mean confess to you about something, if you don't mind."

My eyes widen. What is he wanting to say? Is he going to confront me about messing with his emotions? Is so, then I'm prepared. I owe him a heartfelt apology.

"Okay, go on." I say.

He nods and a light blush covers his cheeks. "Jean, uhm, I've heard that you and Eren broke up. I-I just wanted to say you should give me a chance. I'm not sure if you feel the same way I do, but I know that I could love you a lot more than you think. That made no sense, okay, sorry I'm really nervous. What I mean to say is, do you think you could give us a chance?" He says, looking quickly at the ground and blushing even harder than he was before.

I just stare at him, speechless. What am I suppose to say?

"Marco, I would love to give us a chance, but I've been treating you so badly. How can you still like me."

I take a few steps back from him. He looks up at me and I notice a small tear come down his cheek.

"I'm always been in love with you, Jean."

I lose control of myself and I walk over to him. I grab him by the waist and pull him into a passionate kiss. He kisses me back softly. His lips are soft. Can I just never pull away? I will learn to love Marco again. I will. I pull away and set Marcos forehead against mine. Although it's a lie, the words come out of my mouth truthfully.

"I love you too, Marco."

________________
A/N•••

Short chapter. Lol
This is honestly just a filler, so I can get JeanMarco out of the way.

So, how has everyone been??

This is so cute lololol. Little Ciel 😍😂

Also I have to take my younger cousin and her boyfriend to the movie theaters this weekend. They grow up so fast 😪

~Please vote, so I can know you guys enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing this! <3

I don't have any chapter questions for this chapter, so instead you guys can ask me some questions, if you wanna. )^o^(

Hope you enjoyed!
~teyng-hsek

Social Media:
Vine: (Kpop)Heichou
Instagram: Hannah.x.x__
Snapchat: Hannahellis1982
Kik: teyng_hsek