Chapter| 15

Jeans P.O.V~

After I was done helping Marco fold clothes, I left and went back to where Eren was. I expected him to still be in bed asleep, but instead he was on the floor near the bed, passed out. My eyebrows furrowed and I looked around the hallway to find any sign of Mikasa, but didn't. I went back inside the room and lifted Eren in my arms. I layed him back on the bed and kissed his forehead.

"Keep your pet on his leash."
My head snapped to the door and I mentally growled when I saw Levi there with his arms crossed leaning on the doorway. I turned my full attention to Levi and snarled at him. "Then don't touch what's not yours." He chuckled lightly. "You and I both know that Eren is hopelessly in love with me. The brat would give up his life for me...oh, wait. He almost did." He gave me a smug look as I started to get even more furious at him.

"You're a piece of shit, Levi! I don't know what the hell Eren sees in you." "More than he'll ever see in you!" I was taken back my the venom in his voice. Is he jealous? I returned the smug look. "Oh, really? Last time I checked, he was moaning my name, not yours." His breathing got heavier and so did mine. "What?" He asked, his chest rising up and down. I smirked. "You didn't know? I slept with Eren. Eren was such a hot mess under me. Moaning and whimpering. He looked so damn sexy-" I was cut off by a punch to my face. It caught me off guard and I landed on the ground.

I touched my nose and flinched. It was bleeding. Anger coursed through my veins and I was now ready to fight back, but when I looked up, Levi was gone. "Bastard." I muttered under my breath as I helped myself up from the floor.

"You wouldn't have won that fight anyways." Mikasa says, entering the room as if nothing happened. "It doesn't hurt to try." I say under my breath as I run my hand through my hair, ignoring the pain in my nose. She shrugs and takes a seat in the chair next to Erens bed. Eren starts shuffling in his bed and I panic. "Jean, don't leave." Mikasa whispers to me. I shake my head. "I told you. Eren and I need some space." I walk out of the room and go to training since there's nothing better to do. I go the training base and see Marco. He's everywhere, isn't he?

He looks around and sees me. He smiles brightly and waves. I wave back halfheartedly. I look away and think of where else I can go. I walk back inside the building and start roaming the random hallways. I start walking through the squad leaders hallways. I know I'm not suppose to be here, but I'm bored and have no where else to go. It's still 3 hours till dinner. As I walk further into the hallway I start to hear a cry. I furrow my brows and continue walking quietly. It's coming from a closed door. I see the room number and realize it's Levi's room. I lean my ear against the door and only hear soft, now quiet, sobs. I would've felt bad for the man if he wasn't such an ass. I back away and decide to just walk back to my bunk room.

I wonder why he was crying. Not that I care, I'm just curious. Is it because of what I said about Eren? A sad smile comes across my face. So, maybe he does care about Eren. Who am I kidding? He's always cared about Eren. I was just the only one who could see it. I know he's only pushing Eren, because he doesn't want either of them getting hurt. I open the door and close it behind me. A sigh of relief comes out of my mouth as I see it's empty. I get in my bed and lay down. At least Eren will be happy. That's all I care about.

The door opens and I look up to see who it is. I want to smile and roll my eyes at the same time as I see who it is, but don't. I look down at the floor instead.

"I think we need to talk." Eren says, sitting on the bunk across from me. "We've talked more than enough. Just leave me alone." I whisper the last part. "Jean, I don't want you to be mad at me." My head hurts just by the sound of his beautiful voice. "Eren, I really think you should leave." I say it a calm voice, even though the inside of me is wanting more than to flip over ten tables. When I see, touch, or hear him, my heart breaks  painfully. "Jean, please, let me talk-" "Eren, shut up." I say in the same calm voice. "But Jean-" "Leave me alone!" I yell out in rage and sorrow. I stand up and get my blanket and pillow. Eren's crying, but that's nothing new. "Where are you going?" He sobs out. "Away from you." I spit out. It's hurting me to do this. My heart is breaking as I see the tears run down his face. I never wanted to make my angel cry.

"Jean, please listen." He rubs his eyes and stands up in front of me. I shake my head at him. I start talking in a calmer voice. "I get it. You love Levi-"

"I love you too, Jean!-"

"You think you love me. You know you love Levi. You must love me as friend if nothing else, but I love you, Eren. I always will. I hope Levi stops being an ass and realize that he's just as in love with you as you are with him. But, please, never forget the time we had together. Never forgot me." A tear rolls down my cheek. Eren is still full on crying. He hugs me tightly and starts sobbing in my shirt. I rest one hand on his head and the other hand on his waist. "I could never forget you! You're my best friend, my everything. Please, don't leave me." I chuckle at how dramatic he was being. "Eren, it's not like I'm moving away. I just think we need a little space from each other." He backs away from me and nods, rubbing his eyes. "Can you at least stay in your bunk?" I look around for my blanket and pillow, which were now on the ground. I pick them up and place them both on my bed. I look back to Eren and smile.

He smiles back.

___________________________
A/N•••
This chapter is the ending to Jean and Erens love thing they had going on. Now, we're going to be focusing on Ereri🎉🎉🎉
I will also tell you guys when the Erejean version is complete. 😁😊

❌ SHOUT OUT TO THE PEOPLE WHO JOINED MY KIK GROUP. YOU GUYS KNOW WHO YOU ARE. SHOUT OUT TO THE PEOPLE WHO ACTIVELY COMMENT AND DM ME. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. ALSO SHOUT OUT TO ACKERMAN ON SNAPCHAT WHO PUT THE FUNNY EREJEAN AND ERERI PICTURES ON HER SNAPCHAT STORY. LOVE YOU ALL. XX SORRY THIS IS ALL IN CAPS.❌

If this beautiful picture of my dog gets more than 40 comments, I'll show you guys a picture of Author-chan. P.s My Instagram is private, so no cheating. 😜😂

~Please vote, so I can know you guys enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing this! <3

Chapter Questions>>>

*Thoughts on the ending to Eren and Jeans romance?

* Uhm, I don't have any more questions. Have a wonderful day❤️

Hope you enjoyed!
~teyng-hsek

Social Media:
Vine: (Kpop)Heichou
Instagram: Hannah.x.x__
Snapchat: Hannahellis1982
Kik: teyng_hsek