Chapter| 7

Eren's P.O.V~
I'm walking down the hallway to get some more cleaning supplies. I woke up with a bad headache, so I'm not moving as fast as I could be. I cringe as I feel the pain get more excruciating. Jean asked if I was okay this morning and I just shrugged, too tired to answer correctly. I should've said no and I could've gone to the aid room and take something to make the pain go away. I make my way to the room where the cleaning supplies are in and I see Levi right by the supplies that I need. I stop at the doorway.

I gulp, not wanting to take a step forward. I feel a sharp pain in my head and make an unpleased sound. Levi's head whips around at the sound and he takes a look at me. I look back at him, placing my hand on my forehead to try and smooth my headache a bit. "You okay, or what?" Levi asked, turning his full body towards me. I put my hand down and blush. "O-oh. Just a bit of a bad headache is all, sir." I say, stumbling towards the cleaning supplies. I'm right by him grabbing some supplies and I can feel his eyes on me. I try not to get distracted by his stare. Suddenly I'm pulled away from the supplies, making me drop everything I was carrying. I feel a hand on my forehead and my eyes widen when I realize it's Levi's hand. I can feel the heat go to my cheeks.

"You're forehead is rather hot. Maybe you should take a seat." He says with his face so close to mine. His eyes are on my forehead, while mine are on his lips. He then looks at me and makes a 'tch' sound.
"You shouldn't be looking at other men like that when you have a boyfriend, Eren." He says teasingly, moving his body even closer to mine. I didn't know what to say, so I kept my mouth shut. He leans back and steps away from me. He makes an annoyed face and crosses his arms over his chest. "What are you going to do, Jaeger? I'm trying to seduce you. Speak up for Gods sake!" I'm stunned by his blunt words and open my mouth trying to get words to come out, but they won't.

He notices my struggle and smirks. He then walks towards me and presses our hips together. A moan creeps its way out of my mouth. I look at him, shocked and pleased with his actions. "I know what you're trying to do, titan boy, and I don't like it. You and Jean, eh? That's too bad. I was actually going to change my mind about your offer, but I guess it's a shame that you're already taken." He then pecks my cheek and walks his way out of the room. Fucking hell. What- how- I. It hits me like a slap in the face when I re-play everything that has just happened.
"Wait- Levi. I can expl-" When I look up to finish my sentence, he's already gone out the door. Dammit.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Ugh, just leave me alone." I mumble into my pillow. "C'mon you've been like this since I walked into the room. It's just the two of us in here. You can tell me anything." Jean said. Right now I'm laying on my bed with my head stuffed into my pillow. My head stopped hurting, but i'm still stressed about what Levi said. "Eren, c'mon. Please tell me. You look terrible like this." He says, petting my hair softly. I sigh and sit up on my bed. I gesture for him to sit beside me. He does. We're alone in our bunk room right now. Everyone else is eating dinner.

"Levi said some strange things to me earlier." I started off. I was going to continue, until Jeans hand went on my shoulder. "What do you mean strange things? Did he make you uncomfortable? What did he say!?" Jean said, way too fast for me to even understand. "No, it wasn't like that. By strange, I meant, like flirtatious words. Then he said if I wasn't in a 'relationship' " I put my hands up and made the symbol of the quotation marks with my hands as I said 'Relationship'. "with you, then he would be dating me. I'm so confused Jean." Jean didn't say anything for a long time. He had this hard look on his face. "What else did he do?" He said in a voice that wasn't really stable.

"Oh, uhm. Nothing really. I thought he was going to kiss me considering how close he wa-" "Kiss you?!" Jean interrupted. "What the hell! Why would he do that?! He knows you're in a relationship with me! That bastard!" Jean jumped off of the bed and started pacing around the room. I stared at him with wide eyes, not really knowing what to do. I jump off the bed to and stop him in his tracks, looking him in the eye. "Yeah, but Jean, we're not really in a relationship, remember? And Levi wanting to kiss me is a good thing. That's what the plan is for." I say trying to calm him down. "It's not a good thing for me!" I step away as he yells his sentence. Shocked and confused. "Jean. I don't understand what you're saying." I mutter, still shocked and now worried for Jean. "I'm sorry, Eren." He walks closer to me and I don't back away. "Remember when I said I wasn't afraid to kiss you?" I nod my head, wondering where he's going with this. That's when he does it.

Jean kisses me.

It takes me a while to realize what's happening, but when I do, my eyes widen and I try to push him away by pushing on his chest with my arms. He grabs my arms and stops kissing me. He looks up at my face and says something I never thought I would hear from him.
"Eren Jaeger, I think i'm in love with you."

__________________________
A/N•••
Omg, they kissed! Sorry, Ereri shippers!!! I did warn you though that there will be some JeanEren in this. Anyway, I wanna talk to y'all about why I haven't updated in foreverrr. I'm soooo sorry!! But last week was my first week of school, so I was sooo busy. Also, during the weekend I was going to update like crazy to make it up to y'all, but my dad thought it would be a good idea to fucking move. So, yeah I spent my weekend tearing down my room and picking up moving boxes. How fun. Although, now that that's over, hopefully I can start updating regularly now. :)

~Please vote, so I can know that you guys enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing this!

Chapter Questions>>>

*How about Levi's flirting?

*Thoughts on Jean's confession?

*Thoughts on this kiss?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!
~teyng-hsek

Social Media:
Vine: (Kpop)Heichou
Instagram: Hannah.x.x__
Snapchat: Hannahellis1982
Kik: teyng_hsek