Chapter| 9

Eren's P.O.V~

Jean and I were on our way to the eating room for breakfast. I kinda woke up with a slight back ache, because of how bumpy the hay was. Jean and I were making small talk while walking down the hallway to the eating room. When we walked in we heard some wolf whistles coming from the table where we sit with our friends. Jean and I give each other confused looks and sit down at the table, not bothering to get any breakfast today. "What, you aren't hungry today?" Reiner says mockingly. "Ah, no. Reiner they ate each other last night." Connie says with a smirk. Reiner and Connie burst out laughing while the rest of table gave little chuckles.

I gasped and blushed and looked toward Jean to see he has the same reaction. He quickly recovered though and looked away from the table with a proud face. "I have no idea what you're talking about." I nod my head in agreement with Jean. "Oh, so you two just weren't making out in the barn?" Connie said while making smoochie faces at us. I feel the heat rush towards my face and look down at my laps. How the hell did they- oh, was that Connie that ran away from the barn last night.

"I wanted to tell you two to come back inside, but it seemed y'all were too caught up in something else." Connie chuckles. I hear Jean grumble under his breath telling them to mind their own damn business. I chuckle and hope someone brings up another topic. "So, who all has training today?" Reiner asks gathering all his trash to throw away in the bin. "I have 30 more minutes of break till I have training." Sasha says disappointedly.

Jean turns to me and whispers in my ear. "Hey, after your training you have a little rendezvous with Levi, ehh." I push him away and sigh. "I'm not sure what he'll want to talk about. It's like he's interested in me, but not. He's confusing." "Maybe he just wants to get to know you a little better." He says thoughtfully. "I don't know, maybe. I should go to training already and get it over with." I say sitting up from the table. "Eager to see Levi, I see." He says quietly, only for me to hear, but I didn't miss the look on Mikasa's face.

"Whatever, see you Jean." I turn away and feel a slap on my ass. I turn with a gasp and Jean sits there with a smirk and the whole table was looking at us with amused faces. And so I walked out of the eating room and with a red face.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm on way back from training and I'm sweating balls. I go to the bathing room, because no way in hell am I going to see Levi smelling like this. I enter the room and choose a bucket of water and a towel. I make my way to a corner and strip naked then start rinsing myself. I hear another bucket of water being lifted, so I turn my head and there was Marco with a towel place on his hips. He starts to take off his towel and that's when I look away.

I would say hi, but the dudes naked.

Instead I just finished rinsing myself and got dressed in my shirt and pants, not putting on the full uniform, because those belts are a son of a bitch and I'm not even on duty. Ha, duty. I start walking out then I hear Marco. "Hey, Eren. When did you get here." I turn around and wave. "Hi, I've been here. Sorry, I didn't realize you walked in." I lie cheerfully. "Oh, it's fine." His smile really shows off his dimples. He has the towel wrapped around his waist again, so it's not awkward for me. I decided to make small talk. "So, I noticed you weren't at breakfast today. Something come up?" "Ahh, I just wasen't hungry." He says nervously while scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh, that's cool, I guess. Well, I actually got to go, but it was nice to catch up with you." I smile and wave goodbye. I exit the bathing room and make my way through the long hallways to go to Levi's room.

I knock on Captain Levi's door and wait for him to open it. I start to feel giddy inside. Ecstatic that I will get to be alone with him and we'll talk about whatever he wants to talk about. My heart turns when I hear the door knob twisting. The door opens and I see Levi looking at me with a dead pan face.

"Hi Lev-" "Go away" Levi turns away from the door and goes back to his bed, sitting on it folding his clean clothes, which I'm assuming is what he doing before I had came. The door was still open and I was very much confused, so I walked inside standing somewhat near his bed. I was going to say something until he glared at me. "Didn't you hear what I said? Go the hell away, kid. Our plans our cancelled." His voice risen a bit, but that didn't really scare me off. He went back to folding his clothes. I looked around his room awkwardly. "So, maybe a different day? I don't mind re-" Levi just cut me off again. "C'mon, Eren, you can't really be this stupid. I don't want you here! Leave me alone." Those words really hurt. I was a bit taken back and my cheeks heated with embarrassment. What did I do? "Levi, I don't understand. I thought-" "You thought what? That I was gonna put up with you? I'm pretty sure only Jean can handle that, so why don't you go suck his dick again." He basically snarled Jean name.

I'm left speechless, not knowing how to respond to that. My eyes started to get a little watery. Levi looked like he had more to say, so I let him twist the knife. "I want you to stay the hell away from me. Now get out of my room." I couldn't just leave without knowing why Levi was acting like this. "Levi, I'm sorry, but I'm really not understanding this." I managed to get those words out of my mouth, with my voice cracking a bit. He looked at me and his eyes turned soft then hard and cold. "You had a fun time with Jean, didn't you? Even though you were going to be meeting with me the day after. What kind of 15 year old are you?" He snarled at me as if I had a disease. How did he find out about that? I didn't notice him at the eating room this morning, so how did he know? He looked at me waiting for a response, but sighed when he didn't get one. "Whatever, I just wanted to get into your pants is all." My breath hitched as those words came out. I felt a tear roll down my cheeks and I felt my heart rate begin to race.

He shook his head and grumbled under his breath. "Just get out of here already." I looked at him with a blank stare and started to go towards the door, but stopped once my hand fell on the door knob. "You're a bastard and a liar. None of this would've happened if you just fucking said yes." I yelled. I turned toward him to see his eyes widen at my outburst. I looked at him in anger as the words came out of my mouth. "You like me and you know it or else you wouldn't be getting all butthurt about some kiss Jean and I shared. I kissed him to practiced incase you wanted to kiss me or something." I admitted with a tinted red face. "But obviously that doesn't matter since I was just a piece of meat to you, you heartless old man. I just flirt with Jean in front of you, so I could make you jealous and then you'd realized you actually like me, but I guess that shit was for nothing. Besides you already knew Jean and I have a thing going on. Stop being a bitch. What kind of man are you to ruin what Jean and I have. Stop being such a hypocrite! Have a nice life, Corporal." I walk out of his room and slam the door without looking back or waiting for his reply.
I know that we were both in the wrong in that fight.

__________________________
A/N•••
What up. You can throw knifes at me if you want. 1 for not updating. 2 For the way this chapter ended.
Sorry, there's no smut. I had to change the plot a little bit, which is kinda why I took so long. I had writers block, but that's also not an excuse. I'll shape up my ass and try to update a hell of a lot more often. :) And thanks for commenting! I love it when you guys comment! 💋💖💖

~Please vote, so I can know you guys enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing this! <3

Chapter Questions>>>

*What do you think about Marco and Erens conversations?

*What do you think about Jean and Eren's friendship?

*What do you think of Levi and Eren's argument?

Hope you enjoyed
~teyng-hsek

Social Media:
Vine: (Kpop)Heichou
Instagram: Hannah.x.x__
Snapchat: Hannahellis1982
Kik: teyng_hsek