His Guilty Pleasure [Bruce, Bucky, Clint, Tony]

B r u c e   B a n n e r :

Chocolate chip cookies: Do not, under any circumstances, not share your cookies with him. Tony tried to warn you, explaining that's why he was always sharing his food with Bruce while working, but you paid him no attention, thinking it wasn't that bad. An hour later, you found yourself running all over Stark Tower, a hungry Bruce chasing you down so he can have a bite.

B u c k y  B a r n e s :

The Titanic: That "war paint" was smeared to the extent it was because of the amount of silent tears he cried while watching the movie. He only ever watched it when you weren't around, and he always had to watch it in his uniform; if you were about to walk in, he could turn it off quickly and say he came from a mission.

C l i n t   B a r t o n :

Salsa dancing: You always catch in dancing in the living room when he's supposed to be cleaning, but he's dancing either with nothing or with the broomstick. Needless to say you always put on salsa music while cleaning now, in hopes that you can record him on the sly.

T o n y   S t a r k :

Shakespeare and his sonnets: He would never admit it because he thought his writing was too mushy, but hey, once you go Bard, you never go back. In his mind, he wished he could pen something as beautiful about you on his own, and he would try but always think it wasn't good enough to share with you.