Childish Thing You Do Together

B r u c e B a n n e r

Build forts: You would use your favorite blankets and pillows and bring your plush Hulk doll into it. There you would make shadow puppets using a flashlight. He would cuddle you as you fell asleep, he feeling at peace; he felt that you both were safe and nothing could hurt you, that the little fort was a protection.

C l i n t B a r t o n

 Play hide-and-seek: Usually you guys play using a bow and an arrow with a Nerf end so when you spot the other person, you have to shoot at them. It was a way to better your archery skills and prepare you for becoming a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.

S t e v e R o g e r s

 Race: You both like to use the new car, so when you both are getting ready, you get ready as fast as you can to see who gets to use it. Sometimes, he lets you win, especially if you have a client meeting that day.

T h o r O d i n s o n

 Finger-paint: Thor never understood the fun that is finger-painting, so you went and bought some paint and canvas board. Now that you have a child on the way, he insists on making some paintings and hang them up on the wall opposite the crib.

T o n y S t a r k

 Make puppets: Old-fashioned, "I have strings to hold me down" puppets. Your daughter loved fairy-tales, and instead of making high-tech holograms to tell the story, you two did it with puppets. It was fun manipulating your voices in weird ways to get the characters just right.

****

A/N: So many papers and finals to do...but I'm not dead! Make up for last week, so hopefully one tomorrow if I get a head start on another term paper.