Who Shops the Most

B r u c e   B a n n e r 

He does, technically.  He was always getting something for the lab, especially if his recently Hulk-out trashed it.  But he didn't know that you had changed his credit card to yours, so whenever he would order, instead of the charge going to his account, it was really you who was paying for it.

C l i n t   B a r t o n

You do, in order to buy more arrows.  Clint was teaching you how to shoot, and you had already lost and broken quite a few arrows.  You both refuse to give up, plus payment was good punishment enough and a motivator to do better.  Good thing there was fast and free shipping!

S t e v e   R o g e r s 

You do, mainly for yourself.  If Steve tries to do any shopping, whether it's for you or for him, Coulson finds out too quickly and does it for him like the little fangirl he is.  But currently, he was doing his latest shopping on foot; he was looking for ring to propose with.

T h o r   O d i n s o n 

He does, primarily because he can't stop buying all the pop tarts he sees in the supermarket, despite Tony's complaining. Everyone was sick of finding crumbs, random wrappers, and empty boxes everywhere.  Next stop: buying a vacuum and more garbage bags.

T o n y   S t a r k

He does.  C'mon, it's Tony Stark: he's always updating the tower, and, being a mega billionaire, he could buy whatever he needs.  And he needed a new update anyway: you two did need a nursery and a playroom to entertain the triplets that were on the way.

****

(Inspired by the hunt for a Sherlock tee with villainousladyloki this afternoon.)

The TWH Book 1 is now complete, meaning back to updating everything else that was on hold!  Still will need to figure out which book will be my main means of communication.  We'll see what happens.