Robin Williams Movie You Watch

A/N: Because it's been over a year and I miss him terribly.

B r u c e   B a n n e r :

Good Will Hunting became of sentimental value.  Bruce was always afraid of his future with you and was afraid of failing to live up to be a good husband, especially if the other guy came out, but before he could push you away, you sat him down and watched the movie with him.  Now, it's a ritual to watch every year on your anniversary.

C l i n t   B a r t o n :

You always worried about having kids and Clint seeing them while being away, so you and Clint would watch Mrs. Doubtfire.  He always said that no matter what, even if he had to disguise himself to get away, he would always be there to take care of you and the kids because it's always better when you both parent together.

P i e t r o  M a x i m o f f:

On a rainy day, he found an old game hidden in a suitcase, and you made him promise not to play it.  When he asks why, you said you never trusted old games anymore and showed him Jumanji.  As the movie finished, he laughed and remarked that if there was any danger, he would run you both far away before any harm could come.

S t e v e   R o g e r s :

Afraid that Good Morning, Vietnam would be too much for him, you watch Night at the Museum.  Sometimes, affectionately, you would call him "Teddy," not because of the cuddly, stuffed bear, but because he was the hero of your life and lead you down it with confidence and protection.

T h o r   O d i n s o n :

He didn't understand why you liked to write music instead of performing it as a soloist--often times, he would praise, "Not even Asgard is worthy of your talent"--so you showed him August Rush.  Now not only does he support your orchestration and composing but he has pulled strings to arrange you to be featured in Asgardian events. 

T o n y   S t a r k : 

He loved reading things that helped inflate his ego, like lone heros and damsels in distress.  To combat this, as well as help him appreciate your literary tastes, you make him watch Dead Poets Society.  Now he reads it willingly, taking Keating's lesson that poetry and language can "woo women," and he tries to affirm this by randomly reciting a verse or stanza to you during the day.

V i s i o n :

You had always had a crush on Peter Pan, so when he found out that the movie, Hook, was about him, he insisted that you watch it with him.  He felt bad that it was about Peter after he decided to stay in London and grow up, but you reassured Vision that finding him was so much better than Peter Pan could ever be.

A/N:  Adding Pietro and Vision for a preference?  You didn't see that coming? ;)