Other Avenger He's Jealous Of

Br u c e   B a n n e r :

Pietro:  You always thought it would be Tony because of his confidence, money, intelligence, and easy way with the ladies, but he became envious of Pietro.  Not only was he confident, but he has a to-die-for accent.  Plus, his superhero powers not only had the ability to save, but his didn't have the potential to be used against you beyond his control.

C l i n t   B a r t o n :

Steve:  Clint always thought of himself as a good guy, but sometimes he felt insecure because that's exactly what Steve was as well.  He was Clint with serum that gave him extraordinary abilities.  Clint went from thinking that maybe he was good enough for you to thinking that he didn't even have a real chance.  Compared to Steve, his superpower of goodness was just knocked off as ordinary.

P i e t r o   M a x i m o f f :

Natasha:  He didn't know exactly how to befriend you, so he relied on Wanda as his wingman.  Pietro thought that if you became best friends with Wanda, then he would see you more often, and you could see him as a person and not just as an evil science experiment gone good.  Unfortunately, that role of best friend had been taken by Natasha, and he wished that maybe one day, you could reallocate your attention his way.

S t e v e   R o g e r s :

Bruce:  You were always so concerned about him and took special care of Bruce.  But what you didn't realize is that Steve wanted that same care.  He had gone through pain too, had missed 70 years worth and had it unloaded onto him in one shot, and he felt brushed over.  And he didn't want to keep dropping hints that maybe he wanted a little (Y/N) love too because he didn't want to seem like a pity party, but he couldn't deny that being cared by you was worth being forgotten in the past.

T h o r   O d i n s o n :

Vision:  Vision was everything Thor was and more, plus he has a cooler, newer coat and smoother voice.  He was a perfect mix of Asgardian and Midgardian, knowing so much about Earth and humans yet knowing so little and wanting more.  It fascinated you, and with that fascination, Thor felt that, unlike him with you, you would quickly lose interest in him.

T o n y   S t a r k :

Wanda:  Out of the team, he was the first to be manipulated by her, and she was still quite uneasy around him.  But you and her were close, so what did that say about your friendship with him, especially if he was trying to ask you out?  Plus, Wanda did out-sass him from time to time, as if she bewitched his Starkcasm.  And if anyone is to maintain confidence, it's to be Tony, but lately, that hasn't been happening.

V i s i o n :

Clint:  Simplicity is key.  Clint didn't need a suit or powers to be special and kick butt.  He had a special set of skills all of his own, no cape or infinity stone necessary.  Plus, he had the ability to keep the team together, to counsel them and make them not feel offended and to make them feel accepted.  And Vision thought that despite all the immense power given to him, he could never match up to Clint's humanity.