Chapter 7

I had the mood lol. So here it is.

Shizune scrunched her face. She didnt like the idea of Tsunade asking her to go get Sakura. She thought of her as something nothing more than a fly.

One thing for sure: Shizune really hates Sakura.

She slowed down her steps, not wanting to meet the cherry blossom sooner than anticipated.

To her, she was someone who would get in the way of a mission. And of course, she thought of her as weak.

Shizune even suspected that The Godaime took her under her wing out of pity.

After a long thought, she realised that she has arrived on the doorstep to Sakura's household.

She knocked rather harshly, not caring what the pinkette thinks.

After a lot of knocking, no one responded. Shizune didnt even felt a spark of chakra from in there. Not even a faint one.

Her face was calm. But her feelings deep down was kinda mixed. She knew where Sakura put her duplicate key, and she took it.

Slowly putting the key into the hole, she turned it.

A 'click' was heard. She took it as a sign to go in.

The raven explored the whole house, looking for the searched pinkette. Oddly enough, she doesnt see anything or the pinkette herself.

She dashed towards her bedroom and immedietly, rather harshly, opened the cabinets.

Nothing was found.

Her eyes were widen. She immedietly ran to the Hokage Tower with the intentions to tell the Hokage about her recent findings.

The Godaime Hokage was not pleased.

"Shizune, find all of Konoha 12. I dont care what theyre doing. This is urgent" she restricted.

The almighty hokage didnt wait long. All of them had gathered in front of her probably wondering what had caused the sannin to call all of them.

"Listen, Haruno Sakura had been reported missing. A headband was found, and it was slashed. We all recognise it as Sakura's hitaiate" she said with a stern expression. Somewhere deep inside of her, she wanted all of this to be turned out as a game. A lie.

"So what?" Naruto said with a-not-so-happy face.

"All of you are to find her. Dead/alive" with a glare fixed on her face, she stared at everyone with that cold mocha eyes.

And everyone gulped.

"I mean, whats the point? She's not even worth it" Ino released a full erupted laugh, others followed suit.

If looks could kill, then, everyone in the room should be six feet under.

"Sakura Haruno is my treasured apprentice. She, out of everyone else who studied in this field, was one of the only people to master the concept of healing within a few months. Her byakugou is the proof to all of her hard work. 

To top that off, she knows this village's secrets. So, destroying it would be as simple as 1,2,3 for her" she continued.

Everyone gasped. Who wouldve thought the girl who they claim as a weakling could do such a thing??

"I dont care how you get her. Just find her, NOW!" She slammed the table. A crack was now visible on the desk.

Everyone flinched and nodded a 'hai' before shunshining out of the office. No one wanted to see the scary Godaime angry. In fact, they never saw her this furious before.

Each and every one of them wanted to reject the offer. But they couldnt. They would most probably shit themselves.

Uummm, kinda suck? 😂 Im so sorry doe.