a chapter?

Im,very sorry for not updating in...FOREVER. I know Im a bitch for it. So here it is!

The silence of the night is what Sakura is hearing. For each step she takes, every second that passes, she knows. She wants to leave this village.

She rushed to her house and immedietly opened the door with a low creak echoed throughout the house.

The pinkette wasted no time. She went to her room and packed her necessities. She doesn't need Konoha anymore. This village has hurt her so much she has had enough.

Some of her things were packed in a scroll, and some of them were in her duffle bag.  As she glanced at the night stand, she grimaced. Now she understood why on that particular day, the feeling of anger rose when she saw this photo.

A photo of team 7

It was full of memories alright. But it was also a reminder that they have think of her as someone weak. And that hurt her.

The pinkette went to the living room and her steps stopped.

A smirk made its way to her lips as she sat down at the couch near the living room. Her hitaiate was untied, she stared at it for a good 5 minutes before taking out a kunai.

And you know what she did? She slashed it. She left it on the coffee table and scoffed. She hated that hitaiate now. How proud was she when she first got it. How happy she was. But how things have changed.

The pinkette walked outside and strolled enjoying the midnight silence. She even stared at some of the buildings, analyzing its structure.

She may hate this village. But she grew up in it. She wouldn't be the Sakura now if it wasn't for this village.

The gates was finally in her field of vision. A grin was evident on her face. No guards were spotted at the gates and she was relieved.

She didn't want to waste chakra on such ridiculous things. Konoha thinks their so so strong, they don't even have to put guards in it. Powerful much?

She finally stepped out of the gates. The pinkette turned around and looked at the village on more time.

"They shall pay"

With that said, she ran.

Hey! What do you think if this chapter? A bit short. But Im trying! So sorry. Ill try to update more and may satisfy you guys. Hugs and kisses! Swiftchan 😘