Chapter 1

Here is the first chappy! Enjoy :3

(SAKURA'S P.O.V)

The day was perfect everything was perfect. The weather was nice,the hot sun feels right. Oh how I love this feeling. It just feels,feels,that life has been great.

But,unfortunately....something just had to ruin this darn crappy day. Why? Dont ask. Ill definitely tell you...

*Flashback*

The alarm clock finally rings! Totally excited! But,I have this feeling that something bad is bound to happen....something bad. But yeah,me being me,just shrugged it off.

I stretched my body before stepping inside the bathroom. But not before looking at Team 7's group picture. It gives me memories just looking at it. But I dont know,all I feel is despise today I look at it. Of course its weird.

After having some nice shower,I decided to just head out to the hospital and work on some patients...I grabbed an apple to munch on the way to the hospital. It wouldn't be nice for our healths if we dont have any breakfast you know! So,yeah.

I quickened my pace. I decided to just go to the Hokage's Tower first. I must send some of the hospital's document to her. I had a smile on my face as a sign that Im excited.

Along the way,people greeted me with smiles and friendly waves. I just returned it with a simple smile and a 'good morning' it was nice seeing people at ease these days.

-on to the Hokage's Tower-

I managed to get here just on time. As I was about to knock on the door,I heard Tsunade sama say " This mission is ranked S class you here me? You should never take this mission lightly,now Im going to explain the details now~~" I suppressed my chakra to nearly invisible. Of course you guys know that I can suppress my chakra right??

After Tsunade sama said that,I sensed 11 different chakras inside. Oh boy I know each and every one of them. They belong to the one and only,

Konoha 12

I clenched my fist. This was a mission that Im also supposed to participate aren't I?? I mean,if all Konoha 12 is here,why not invite me as well?? I proceeded to hear what was she going to say and boy I sure wished I hadnt

"You need to bring back Sasuke Uchiha. He seems to be a threat to Konoha. Bring him back here alive. I dont expect him to come back easily so use nice approach first then you may proceed to use the hard way if he still desires to fight back,do you understand?" She says

"U-uumm,pardon me,Tsu-Tsunade sama....I w-was ju-just wonde-wondering some...thing...." I heard Hinata say

"You may" Tsunade answered

"Why i-isnt Saku-Sakura chan,j-j-joining us?" She proceeded asking

"Hhmmm....I consider her not suitable for this task. She may be my apprentice, but it seems that she is just not cut for any ninja job. Hhmmm,I actually regretted training her and making her my apprentice" Tsunade said.

Now that just broke my heart to pieces.I trusted her,and considered her as my own mother...and thats what she thinks of me?..Well, I decided to just continue listening

"Pppsshhhttt,I know right? Tsunade sama! She cant even beat me in a simple hand to hand combat! She's so pathetic might as well go die in a hole or somethin" I heard Ino says. But,we just had a nice day yesterday,shopping together....

"Then why did you treat her so well then? Like besties you know" Choji says

"Its called acting my friend,she can be useful when we asked her to run some errands ya know. May as well keep it up! Ahahaha" Ino answered

"Hey,its not nice to say thing about her when she is not here. Besides, I personally think Haruno san is a strong and worthy opponent " Neji says

"Ppfftt,you're just defending her. You have to admit that she is weak...well raise your hands if you think she is a weakling!" Naruto says

I sensed Ino,Choji,Shikamaru,Tenten,Lee,Kiba,Shino,and Naruto raised their hands. Only Sai,Neji and Hinata doesnt raise their hands. How I feel grateful that I still have friends that are willing to stand up for me.

There goes my heart. Shattered to a million pieces. This is worst than Sasuke leaving the village.

"All right enough,you all meet up at the gate exactly 3 hours from now do you understand? Now you are dismissed "

After that I just went to the hospital to check up on patients.

-proceed till the end of 2 weeks-

Naruto and the others will be back today. Ppsshhttt,not that I care. I became colder and more distant these past 14 days. I could care less if they began to torment me again. I passed Ichiraku ramen stand,since I need to pass that place before reaching home.

I heard laughters and fun chatters along the way. "Hey where is Haruno san? Didnt you guys invited her?" Neji asked

Thank kami I always supress my chackra to the point where peopls mistook me for being invisible.

"Who wants to invite that piece of trash to eat here with us?? She useless...just like a piece of trash" Shikamaru said

I didnt sense Sasuke's chakra anywhere. Not even in The Hokage's Tower. Well,it only means that their mission was a failure.

I stopped by the park and sat down by their swings. My head was going down as if depressed. Truth to be told,I am actually.

I heard a yell saying "Hey Sakura! Want to have a sleepover at my place?!" I looked up and saw the said person waving and shouting like crazy.

Aahh...it was Ino,typical Ino....along with the others. By meaning others I meant Konoha 12. No scratch that,make it 11.

I slowly got up and walked towards them with a stoic expression that is similar to the one Sasuke used to have.

I said something that none of them expected

"Oh? What a hyprocite you are....why do you want to invite a piece of trash in your sleepover?? Obviously you didnt want me to be there,seeing you all said Im trash" I said while checking on my nails looking for any imperfections.

I stole a glance at them,obviously they were suprised. They have their mouths gaping as if suprised. I just gave the famous Uchiha smirk to them.

"Looks like caught red handed. Why wont you say anything? Like saying 'Oh! You know what? Sakura is a worthless piece of trash that doesnt deserve to live!' Obviously better than having your mouths shaped like an 'O' now? " I said after copying Ino's voice and closing her mouth with my index finger.

Ino,who was the first one to recover,just gave me a smirk and said "Oh yeah,we totally meant it. You dont deserve to live. You dont deserve to even breath. So,why bother living hmm??" She spat out

"Aahh,you see...its not me who wants to be born into this hateful world. Why not hate Kamii for it? " I answered calmly

I walked to her place and said " You know,Ill make you all regret it" I whispered it to her ear so that only she can hear it. Obviously she was shaking.

I walked passed them and I just went home.

Hello minna! How do you think of my second fanfic??

So far so good??