Chapter 12

Yay, finally uploaded :D

<Comment<like<fan<share<vote!

Love my fan who read this

Comments are appreciated :)

***

                                                                         Zane

          The next morning, I was rudely awoken from an amazing dream featuring, well, Scar and  myself  by the digital profanities my alarm clock sang.Reluctantly,I got dressed for school, the only reason for my attendance being Scarlet,my entire thoughts revolving on her well being.

              I could care less for mundane things such as breakfast when I could feast on amazing sights such as her beautiful eyes,her fiery hair which matched her feisty nature and of course her luscious lips which I could still feel on mine. I threw on a black layer shirt with a matching plaid button down clubbed with my low riding jeans.

          The first thing my eyes sought as I parked my car was if Scar was already in school or not.Much to my pleasure I saw her car,but unfortunately she wasn't to be found."This girl has a talent for being invisible",I thought to myself and I frustratedly tried guessing where she was.

          "She couldn't be in the cafeteria,right?", I remarked to myself as I heard the second warning bell sound.Aw shoot, I  had to get to class and I was surprised to see Scar there.

            Finally! She was wearing her hair up in a ponytail and her bangs framed her beautiful face, her lip ring making  her seem like and exotic badass goddess.

She just glared at me while I smiled and headed for my seat next to her, "Hey" I said trying to make a conversation.

            She remained silent and didn't even look at me. Was she angry because of the kiss,that was still fresh in my mind? The kiss.........sigh

I shoved that memory out of my head, because it made me grin like a love struck fool,wait love? No, I just meant like a fool,of course,right?

               I ignored her attempt to ignore of me and continued "So, how are you??" I asked her.

            "Just peachy,now that you're here.I was wondering when you'd come to irritate me and now that you are here,my day just got better",  she replied with a sarcastic yet beautiful smile.

             Jesus wasn't she aware of how she tortures me? If only she saw what I could see, She's understand why I need her so desperately..... Wait? Aren't those song lyrics?This girl was turning me into a sap and worst of all I liked it.

             Okay, awkward....... moving on, "Uh...... Yeah, good joke Scar" I said forcing a laugh.

            She ignored me and then before I could say anything else the teacher came in.

           The remainder of the day was slow and uneventful,and Scar popping into my thoughts when I least expected was icing on the cake and left me in an oh-so-awesome mood. I didn't have any practice for the day so the teacher asked me to stay back and sort some papers for her, since she had a teachers meeting to attend.

I sighed,oh great it's just me,the black board and the desks.....I'm going to have so much fun......not.

           I was done with the paper work rather quickly and just as I was about to leave the door opened and the person who came in wasn't the teacher but Lissa. She looked like she was in pain with that smile on her face and her eyes fluttering continuously like a fly had got stuck in it.Pathetic.

         "Hey babe,  didn't get to see you in a long time" she said making way towards me. I moved back, "Come on honey don't be scared of me" she said in that sickly sweet,irritating voice of hers,as she got closer to me.

I fought hard to keep the disgust out of my expression and looked at her right in the eyes, "Lissa! I don't want to talk to you now!" I said raising my voice.

            She just smiled at me and trailed her hand on my shirt buttons, I caught a hold of her hand as she started unbuttoning my shirt. "Look here, I don't want you Lissa. John is the one who you want to fuck not me!" I said angrily.

          She pulled her hand away and before I could say something or do something,the bitch pulled me by the collar and crashed her lips to mine.

She was arching herself against mine as she pinned me against the wall while I tried desperately to push  her away without hurting her.

          The kiss was nothing but a desperate attempt to seduce me and had nothing on what Scar and I shared.I was very intoxicated by Scar's presence and that feeling was a thousand times better that Lissa's anorexic body pressing whorishly against mine. 

       Unable to fight her off I just shut down,standing still and remembering the way Scar looked and the way she met my passion with her own when we kissed,and the way our lips collided against one another desperately seeking for more.I was rudely shaken from my thoughts when I heard a gasp from the doorway.A startlingly familiar gasp.Scarlet's gasp..........

***

Hope ya'll enjoy it :)

would be great if you dropped a comment XD

Xoxo.. <3