Chapter 5

Please help guys, LIKE<COMMENT<FAN<VOTE PLEASE!

Got some shockers in this chapter, hope you all like it,please comment

***

                                                                              Zane

"I don't want to say this but sorry" she asked sorry to me, her fist clenched. Okay! I'm dumb stuck here. "umm, you're sorry?" I asked taking a step closer to her. "Yeah! I just keep scolding you too much"

I stopped myself from blushing.

"Well I'm sorry for getting you into such a situation, like I was about to kiss you" I told the truth, and it didn't hurt!

"umm, It's all right" she said with a small smile curving up her lips. Wow! man even this small smile of her's is amazing.

"And about before also, I'm really sorry! " I grinned back at her. "So you wanna go back there? And join with my friends?" she asked. How can I turn such an offer down babe? "sure! why not?" I said following her inside.

Her friends Adrian and Reha were sitting on the couch, with some drinks. We sat next to them. She started introducing me to them. She hardly knew much about me, she didn't even know my full name. "Well I'm Zane, Zane Xavier" I said with my hand out to the dude first. He shook it and then the girl. She gave me a flirty grin. Okay moving on. They were talking about something, I got this clear shot of  tequila. I glaced over to my so-called-friends, they were getting really high, with all the smoking and drinking. I got up to get something to eat, my throat was burning because of that shot. Damn, I went near the buffet table, I felt a hand on my arm, pulling me into some kind of room? "What?" that was all I could ask before the door shut behind me and this chick, yeah! you guessed it right Lissa, pushed me on the closed door and crashed her lips on mine, I didn't even close my eyes, I felt her hand go down to my pants.Woah!woah! I pushed her! "What are you trying to do Lissa?" My push was strong enough to make her move back but not loose her balance. She just stared at me with her puppy dog face, Damn it this girl!

I rolled my eyes and said "what ever I'm out of here! " I turned and opened the door, and then heard a sob as I took the first step out. It came form the  room but it was loud enough to catch peoples attention.

"How could you Zane?" she said wiping her eyes, "How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me babe, you even told it yesterday when we made love in my car, and now when you undress me you tell me I ain't good enough and walk out on me like that?" She said as fake tears rolled down her eyes.

There was allot of aww's and ohh's in the crowd some gasps too. I gaped at her "What the hell ? Lissa you forced a make out session on me inside you're car. You pulled me in this room and started to make out with me and show up saying I fucked you and tell that you ain't good enough? What the fuck?" I said with my mouth dropped open.

Ugh!! "What ever Zane you're mean and all you keep doing is breaking my heart even though I love you so much and come after you" she said slapping me right on my face, the crowd gasped and my mouth dropped a little. She covered her face in her hands and ran pushing her way through the crowd and then up to her room.

Every ones eyes were on me, I was still pissed off and Fucked up with that bitch! I didn't give a shit about any one else. I turned to see Scar. She just looked and me with a blank face, No reaction! ugh!

That's it i'm so leaving. I made my way out of her house, Jhon caught my arm "What do you want Jhon? I'm already pissed off man!" that's all I said I didn't even look at him. "Dude come on chill, here" he said giving me a cigarette packet in my hand and with a lighter too. My lighter, i have never used this For like a few years, I looked at the cigarette pack in my hand. Should i do this or not, I just clenched my wrist with the lighter and cigarette. I looked back at Jhon and just left without saying a word.