Danger Awaits...

We now stood at the entrance of a dungeon. On our way here, Merry spotted a creature that was following us. When we began to investigate, we discovered that it was an adorable 'chipmunk like' creature. The fur along its back was a cute strawberry pink while the fur on its belly was more of a vanilla color. Crazy-chan told us that creatures like those belong in the easier parts of dungeons and that it's weird for it to wander around in dangerous areas like this. Maybe it's special? We decided to keep the little guy. The little 'chipmunk like' creature seemed to have taken a liking to Merry and was now sitting on the top of her head.
As we stared at the entrance of the dungeon in awe, Crazy-chan fumbled around in her backpack, handing us three small bottles of something that contained a green liquid.

"Only use them when you're badly injured. I doubt that'll happen but it's better to be safe than sorry!" she quietly giggled to herself.
I wondered what was up with her all of a sudden, but decided not to ask.

"Alright. Time to start looking for clues. Still got your weapons?" I looked down at the sheathed sword that was attached to the belt on my hip and nodded. Dokaru patted her own sword and checked to make sure that Merry didn't lose the two daggers she was given along the way. Crazy-chan gave an approving nod and slowly entered the dungeon. It only kept getting darker and darker the more we walked through it. Crazy-chan didn't seem bothered by this, though. When it got too dark to see anything she lifted her hand, creating a small flame in it.
"Pretty!" Merry had walked closer to the brown eyed lunatic and stared at the flame she was holding.
Crazy-chan looked down at the little angel and smiled meekly, gently holding her hand with her free one. She then abruptly stopped walking and turned to look at us.
"We really should be a bit quiet before we go too far into this place. The monsters that lurk here can hear us."

"What are they like?" I asked.

"Suuuuper scary! But it's nothing I can't handle." She giggled again.

"What do you mean? You know how to take on monsters that powerful?"

"Of course I do! Why else would I bring ya with me? You wouldn't be here if I couldn't handle it."

"So... How exactly are we supposed to find clues about our kingdom in a dungeon?" Dokaru asked.

Crazy-chan giggled again. "Well, you're princesses aren't you? Kingdoms are usually well known. It's strange that none of us knew about it back at the house. So, maybe it's hidden? Clues could be scattered everywhere! We could very well be looking in the wrong place, but it's good to have a start here. Think about it. Lost Kingdoms, Secret Kingdoms, Etc... They usually have clues about them laying around somewhere. They are not 100% a secret. And yours... Yours just disappeared from your memory. Yet, you still remember the name! Why'd I choose this particular dungeon? Hehe... Well, take a good look at your clothes. Err- I mean the ones that you were wearing when we first found you three. I examined them after they were washed. Each of them had markings and symbols. Even the patterns under the skirts looked like they were clues."

Crazy-chan's words had me taken aback. "Our...clothes? I didn't think of that.."

"Your mother protected you three from something that was chasing you. Now... I don't think you suddenly lost them when you all fell. I think it would be too much of a coincidence for the three of you to just lose them at the same time like that. Especially when Dokaru was holding little Merry here. If the memory loss is from bumping your head, then little Merry here would still have hers. ...I think your mom probably knew that you'd come back to help her, so she decided to wipe your memories. Those kind of spells can't last forever, but depending on how powerful she is, and how effective the spell was, it could take years to get all your memories back in one piece. So, we'll just have to try and rush it. If you want to find your parents and your kingdom again, you have to remember more! You have powers yourself don't you? Remember. How do you use them? Keep asking yourself that until you get it."