Our Home Is Your Home

"Ey! Let me introduce you to Lyric, Dokaru, and... Wait, where's the other one?" Crazy-chan searched the room and finally realized that Merry was in the kitchen, still eating her ice cream. "And the little one, Merry! These three are apparently 'The Princesses of Fantage.'"

"Princesses?" Gaku asked.

"U-Um... Yes sir." I said nervously.

"Hm... Your clothes do look as if they came from a royal heritage. Also, you have exotic looks to you. What are princesses, such as yourself doing here of all places?"

"I don't know...We..." I stammered.

"I found 'em right outside the forest. They looked so run down vulnerable; I couldn't just leave them there." Crazy-chan answered.

"Hey! I was there too!" said Mikoto.

"What were they doing near a forest?" Gaku questioned.

"Heck if I know!" said Crazy-chan.

"Wait, what? They're princesses? You've forgotten to mention all of this to us!" Mikoto exclaimed.

"Well that explains a lot." said Lui.

"The lil' pipsqueaks are royalty?"

"Princesses, huh?"

"Oops, haha...sorry! Maybe I forgot to mention it during all the chaos. My bad, but hey! You should've known they were something like that. I mean, look at these clothes they're wearing! Sure, they're missing the tiaras, and the clothes aren't exactly like the big poofy dresses you that you see in the Disney Princess movies, but they still have that princessey look to them, ya know? They have symbols on the clothes too and- Hey! You're princesses right? Where are your tiaras?" Crazy-chan looked in me and Dokaru's direction, scratching the back of her head.

"At the castle somewhere I'm sure... Princesses don't have to always wear a tiara." I said.

"Ohh... Well, how did you end up collapsed like that near the forest?" Crazy-chan asked.

"We..." I rubbed my head. "Amnesia, remember? The last thing I remember is running away from something. We were with our Mom..."

"That's it? Dokaru, do you remember anything more?" Crazy-chan looked at Dokaru. "No... That's about it. My head hurts if I try to remember more than that." she answered.

"Merry?" Crazy-chan looked in the kitchen. Merry had finished her ice cream and was now wiping it off of her face with a paper towel. "Wes?"

"Do you remember what you were running from? Or where your kingdom is?" Crazy-chan asked the little pink haired 5 year old. "No... Me don't remember." she answered.

"I see..." Gaku looked as if he were deep in thought. "Maybe it'll come back to you in a few weeks. In the meantime, you're welcomed to stay here with us."

"Thank you so much!" Me and my sisters said happily.

"W-We really appreciate this." Dokaru smiled and gave Gaku a hug.

"No problem kid- I mean uh, little princess. Besides, who could let three adorable little girls go unattended with no home?" Gaku patted Dokaru on the head.

"Um... Do you mind if we use your bathroom? We were in the wilderness for days and I feel...icky." I said.

"Of course. Crazy, can you show them?" Gaku asked Crazy-chan.

"Sure! Follow me kitties!" Crazy-chan dashed up the stairs. Me, Merry, and Dokaru followed behind her, trying to keep up.

"Here we are." Crazy-chan opened the door to the bathroom."Wait here, I'll go get you three some clothes and towels." Crazy-chan ran off before we could even say thank you.