Amnesia

(Author's Note: LISTEN TO LE MUUUSIIICC! *FLIPS A TABLE* Hehe, alright. back to the story!)

Crazy-chan entered the room with a tray of food and drinks. She placed the tray on a table and handed me a cup of water and a bowl of...what is this stuff? I looked down at the bowl then back up at Crazy-chan, then back down at the bowl. "Um..." I watched her give my sisters the same thing, and they too had a confused look on their faces.

"What? You guys never seen oatmeal before? It's good! Try it!" said Crazy-chan. "I ate some this morning before I went outside."

"Err..." It would be kind of rude not to eat it, so I played around with the stuff with my spoon.

"Lyrii? What's oat...meal...?" asked Merry.

"Uhh... I wouldn't know! I never had peasant food before..."

"P-Peasant?! What are you? Spoiled rich kids or somethin'? Now that I think of it... Your clothes do look expensive... But they're a bit odd for this day in age! Nobody wears clothes like that unless they're going to some type of special event! Were you three on your way to some fancy place?" Crazy-chan asked with a tilt of her head.

"Uhm... No? These clothes aren't even the type of things we wear for balls!" I said.

"Balls?! You really are spoiled rich kids, huh... What's your name?" asked Crazy-chan.

"I...um...Lyric. It's Lyric. Royal..."

"Royal? What are you, a celebrity?"

"Kinda?"

"What do you mean 'kinda?' How do you not know if you're a celebrity or not?"

"Well... do princesses count as celebrities?"

"A princess? I don't remember hearing about a princess named 'Lyric' from England! What country are you from? Are you foreign?"

"England?"

"England?" Asked Dokaru, suddenly joining in on the conversation.

"Wait, you've never heard of England?" Crazy-chan asked with a surprised expression on her face.

We shook our head for "no." Crazy-chan just stared in confusion.

"We don't even know where we are. Where is this place?" I asked.

"Where are you from?" Crazy-chan asked.

"Fantage." Me and Dokaru answered at the same time. Merry just sat there in the bed, completely ignoring the conversation while playing with her 'oatmeal.'

"Fantage? Where is that, Africa? Asia? Canada? I've never heard of it!" said Crazy-chan.

"This is weird..." I said.

"This entire encounter is weird." said Crazy-chan.

"Agreed." said Dokaru.

"Where are we anyway?"

"You're at Gaku's house." Answered Crazy-chan.

"Who's Gaku?" Asked Dokaru.

"Another friend of mine! OH, CRAP! I forgot, they're all supposed to be coming home soon."

"All?" Asked Dokaru.

Crazy-chan giggled slightly. "Yep! You're going to meet the whole gang today!"

"Gang?..." Dokaru and I asked in confusion.

"No, not an actual gang! We're a group of friends." stated Crazy-chan.

"Ohh..." We both sighed in relief.

I looked around the room and noticed a clock on the wall. The time was 4:25 p.m. I drank some of the water from the cup Crazy-chan gave me and looked back down at the 'oatmeal' in the bowl. I thought to myself "Why does it look so weird? It's all mushy and stuff." Surprisingly, Merry was the first to try it. She looked like she was really enjoying it.

"This taste like stwa- strawberries!" Merry said happily.

"That's because it's strawberries & cream oatmeal." said Crazy-chan.

Dokaru took a bite of the oatmeal in her own bowl and nodded in agreement. "It's good! Not bad at all." Dokaru said cheerfully.

"Well... if they like it. I guess I'll try some too." I took a bite as well and stared blankly.

"What's wrong?" Crazy-chan asked, tilting her head to the side. "You don't like it?"

"This...Is...Freaking...Amazing- I want seconds when I'm done! Pretty pretty please!" I said.
"How did you make this?!"

"Uh... I used a microwave." said Crazy-chan.

"I want the recipe! Maybe Mom could- Mom..." I stammered.

"What's the matter?" Crazy-chan tilted her head to the side.

"Mom... I can't remember Mom... Dokaru, Merry, do you remember what Mom looks like?"

"Now that I think of it...No..." Dokaru said sadly.

"Me don't remember Mommy's face!" Said Merry.

"Huh? You don't remember her?"

Dokaru, Merry, and I answered "no." at the same time.

"Well, this is bad..." said Crazy-chan. "You'll just have to stay with us until you remember!"