We Meet The Crew!

There was a loud noise. And then another. And another. There was a crashing sound. Then the sound of banging... And...the sound of people running..? "What's going on here?!" I thought to myself. ...There was a scream.

"Huehuehue! Sounds like they're home! C'mon! I want ya to meet them!" Crazy-chan smiled and ran out the door.

"What type of laugh was- H-Hey! Hold up!"

I got up and ran after her. Dokaru and Merry soon followed behind me. By the time we got down stairs the whole living room was a complete mess. Someone brought...pizza? Yes, I know what pizza is. I am still a kid after all! A guy was sitting on the couch with his feet up on the coffee table chowing down on a slice while watching TV. There was a guy running around the living room with a girl following behind him. She was yelling something. One girl was jumping around while laughing and swinging from the lights above in the kitchen, all while snapping pictures at the two running. And- There's so many things going on all at once I can't keep track! Crazy-chan inhaled and then...

"YO! GUYS! ORDER IN THE COURT! ORDER IN THE COURT! WE HAVE THREE GUESTS!! TRY TO ACT LIKE CIVILIZED PEOPLE!!"

Right after she said that, everyone stopped what they were doing and look right at us!

"Who are these pipsqueaks?" one girl with short light brown hair and pink eyes said. She looked older than Crazy.

"Aww! So cute! They're dressed up like fairy tale princesses! Where did you find them?" asked a blue haired girl.

"Hmm, I dunno, they look like spoiled rich kids." said a brown haired boy.

"That's exactly what I said when they woke up!" exclaimed Crazy-chan.

"Who are they? What's their names?" asked a blue haired boy.

"And why are they here?" The girl with short brown hair who looked older than Crazy-chan interrupted. I stared at her for a minute. "Wait a minute... Is that a tail?!" I accidentally said out loud. Crazy-chan looked over at the girl and tried to signal her to 'hide it before they figure it out!' Along with everyone else in the room.

"Yeah? What's it to you?" Said the girl with short brown... Actually, I'll call her 'Miss Tail' from now on.

"Are those...ears?" I asked.

"What? You've never seen a neko before pipsqueak?" said 'Miss Tail.'

Everyone in the room sighed. Crazy-chan face palmed, walked over to the girl, and punched her in the arm.

"OW!" 'Miss Tail' yelled.

"Okay, Okay. We aren't exactly normal people ya see..." said Crazy-chan while she looked down playing around with her fingers.

"We're all different types of creatures with special abilities." the girl blurted out.

"Shut it Kotone! You've done enough! Ya dumb feline!" said Crazy-chan. Oh, Kotone is 'Miss Tail's' name? I guess I'll call her that from now on.

"Hmph!" Kotone pouted.

"Kotone, you idiot!" Said the blue haired boy.

"Whatever." Kotone pulled out her phone and started texting on it.

"Heh, wonder who you're messaging! I bet you have a boyfriend!" The blue haired boy then took this opportunity to take it and run for the hills.

"W-Wha-? H-Hey! Give it back! Kakashi!" The girl, er- 'Kotone' chased the boy around the room, up the stairs, down the stairs, around the living room again, and outside the backyard.

"BWAHAHAHAHA! That's what ya get Kotone!" Crazy-chan laughed hysterically and rolled around on the carpeted floor. "I bet it was her boyfriend!" she exclaimed in between laughs. ...She then began to snort. "Pfft!AHAHAHAHA!"

"Um..." I just stared and watched everything unfold. Me and Dokaru were speechless. At that moment, Merry spoke up.

"Do you have ice cream?"

"Yes! We do! Would you like some little girl?" asked the blue haired girl.

"Yes pwease!" said Merry.

"We still don't know their names." said the brown haired boy.

Crazy-chan sat up, sniffed, and wiped the tears from laughing too hard from her face. "O-Oh. R-Right. Pfft- So what's your names?"

"I already told you mine." I said.

"My name is Dokaru! The person next to me is Lyric, and our sweet little sister's name is Merry." said Dokaru.

"Merry, Lyric and Dokaru?" said the brown haired boy.

"Yep!" we both nodded.

"Cool names. My name is Lui." He then continued watching TV while stuffing his face with the pizza slice.

Merry was too busy stuffing her face with a bowl full of vanilla ice cream to notice the conversation or anything going on around her for that matter.

"My name is Mikoto." said the blue haired girl. "Nice to meet you!"

At that moment we heard another scream and crashing sounds coming from outside.

"Oh, don't mind those two. They won't kill each other!" said Mikoto.

"Probably." Crazy-chan added. "Since Kotone ratted us out, can you three keep our little secret?"

"Sure." me and Dokaru nodded in agreement.

"More ice cream pwease!" shouted Merry.

Mikoto walked over to Merry and gave her three more scoops of vanilla ice cream.

"Tank you!" said Merry cheerfully.

There was another piercing scream and crash.

"This is madness..." I said.

"Oh? But this is nothing! All of us aren't even here yet! Say, where's Gaku?" said Crazy-chan.

"He's at the store." Lui shrugged, taking another bite of his pizza.

"Good thing Neko isn't here. She'd really make these three uncomfortable." said Mikoto.

"Truuee~!" Crazy-chan said in a sing-song voice.

There was an even louder crash and the door slammed open, with that came another yell, but this time in a different voice.

"MAMA'S HOME!!!!"

"You aren't even 13 yet you little demon..." Mikoto grumbled in a low voice. She must've been referring to the voice we just heard all of a sudden.

"Speak of the devil! You three! Hide!" Crazy-chan grabbed me and Dokaru by the arm and shoved us under the kitchen table. "Don't make a sound! If you can help it, try not to breathe too much either if you don't want complete and total chaos!" She then grabbed Merry and put her under the table with us. "Shh! Don't move the table cloth either! It's the only thing keeping you hidden." She shouted in her whispering voice. Crazy-chan walked over to the living room a pretended to be into the TV show that Lui was watching. Mikoto did the same.

--------

( Author's Note: Hai! I just couldn't for the life of me find the perfect music for this chapter so I just used this really awesome instrumental that I like! Merry is only 5 years old in this story. So of course some of the things she says will have a 'w' sound in it! Example. Instead of "please" she says "pwease?" You'll get it. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the story! Don't forget to vote if you did! )