Tonight We Shall Feast Upon Junk Food!

After Breakfast~...

Me and my sisters were wearing the spare clothes that Crazy-chan gave us and were now heading out the front door with Crazy-chan and Mikoto.

"So... Which store should we hit first?" Crazy-chan asked.

"Umm... There's a really cute and girly clothes store up ahead that I think would suit their style."

"Alright! Let's go!" Crazy-chan quickly went inside of the car and waved for us to hurry up. Me and my sisters climbed in along with Mikoto in the drivers seat, and we soon set off for the store.

Once we arrived~...

We all got out of the car and started walking towards the store through the parking lot. The name of the store was "Just for girls! I think that name really suits the store!" I said once we walked inside.

"Oh, wow!" I gazed upon all of the dresses and skirts the store had.

"Cuuute!" Dokaru squealed.

"This store is perfect!" I said.

"I knew you'd like this place." Mikoto smiled with glee.

Merry was playing with a white teddy bear which had a big pink bow around its neck, that she had found on one of the stores shelves.

"Do you want to keep that bear, little one?" Mikoto asked, bending down to Merry's height.

"Yes pwease!" Merry hugged the bear close to her.

"Okay then it's yours to ke-"

Mikoto was cut off by Crazy-chan. "I'll pay for it!"

Soon after we left the 'Just for girls!' store, we went to a mall. We went from store to store inside the mall. I couldn't help but gaze at all of the scenery and how pretty the places looked. There was a really big water fountain inside the mall. Merry wanted to jump in it, but Crazy-chan told her it's not for that. Mikoto told us that if we flipped a coin and made a wish, it just might come true. Merry wished for a milkshake. She's only 5. I don't think she really understands the situation we're in. Dokaru wished to see our parents again. I wished for my memory to come back. Merry's wish was granted as soon as we left the fountain and went to the closest milkshake place to us inside the mall, we even went to a cookie place after that. It was fun. We must've stayed there for a really long time because by the time we left it was already 6:30 p.m. We walked down the parking lot, carrying lots and lots of full bags.

"Oh, crap! We spent so much time shopping, we forgot about the others!" said Mikoto as she opened the trunk of the car and hurriedly put the bags in.

"Ohh...right. I bet they're already starting fights at home." sighed Crazy-chan.

"You know how they are when they're hungry." said Mikoto.

"Haha... Yeah. We should hurry up." said Crazy-chan. "What're we gonna do? It's too late to cook anything now."

"If I can't do plan A, there's always plan B." said Mikoto.

With that being said, we entered the car and Mikoto drove off.

Later on...

Dokaru opened the front door and Mikoto rushed inside the house, carrying 5 pizza boxes."I'M HERE! I'M HERE! DON'T START WORLD WAR III! Who wants pizza?!"

Kakashi and Kotone looked as if they were in the middle of stabbing each other to death, Gaku and Lui were in the middle of an arguement over something stupid, another brown haired girl was trying to calm Kotone down, and a brown haired boy was egging them on. "Who are they?" I wondered.

"OI! OI! ORDER IN THE COURT PEOPLE!" Crazy-chan shouted as he held up the three pizza boxes she was holding. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at the pizza boxes.

"I call first dibs!" shouted Kakashi.

"No fair!" yelled Lui.

The new boy and girl looked as if they were about to say something, but stopped and looked at us.

"Who are you?" The brown haired girl asked.

"I'm... uh..."

"They're the princesses we told you about." said Kakashi.

"Oh?" They both looked at Kakashi and then right back at us.

"Oh, hi! My name is Kiro. Nice to meet you!" said the brown haired boy.

"Nice to meet you too." I said.

"My name is Kira."

"Kira?"

"Yes, we're Kotone's siblings."

"Oh?"

"I demand to eat now." said Kakashi.

Mikoto carefully placed the pizza boxes on the table and opened one. "Here."

Soon after we finished eating we went off to bed. Well... My sisters did at least. Everyone else downstairs were still either having fun or fighting each other. While I was in my bed I tossed and turned for a while before finally drifting off to sleep.

------

(Author's Note! Eee... Only 800 something words for this chapter. Sorry! I kind of had writers block for a little bit and I had to end this early so I could move on to the next chapter! Hope you don't mind too much! Also, I'm having a hard time looking for different music that fits the scenes perfectly so I might just add the same one for a while or random ones. Or none at all for a while... I dunno. Bye bye!)