Author's Note~!

((Bleh- this page is basically just me rambling on about stuff
Just go ahead and skip to the last paragraph or two so you can read the warnings and restrictions
Unless you want to read the rambling of course-))

Hello! This is the first book that I've ever written on Wattpad!

Sooo... I'm super nervous and stuff-

I don't know what to expect really-

I-

Wanna go hide-

I don't really know what to call this title. I think I'm probably going to change the title of this book a few times until I come up with a really good name for this series-

Attention!! This series is nowhere near the completed version! There will be slight changes with the characters names!

Okay...Okay... Uhm...

So-

I-

I-

I-...

AGHH! Let me just start writing the story already... I really hope you enjoy it!

Oh, and just to be safe...I rated it "PG13" becaauussee... I dunno. Gore?? Does gore count for mature? Even though gore hasn't been in it yet- haha.... I also put a warning.
Oh-
And Cece helped me A LOT by correcting my grammar mistakes
So thank her for that or else this story would be....cringeworthy??

*WARNING!*

*I am NOT responsible for ANYTHING that may happen to you while reading this book!*

*Unless I say so in the chapter or on the art itself, I do not own ANY of the pictures or music that I add to this series. So far at least... I'm planning on making my own soon, so...yeah.*

*This story/book and all of the characters in it are mine so PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT STEAL!*

...Please? Oh well, it's copyrighted anyway!

Okay! Enough stalling! Onward with my story!

All Rights Reserved. You are not allowed to copy any artwork or any of the characters in this book. Do not draw any fan art without consent from the creator themselves. Do not copy the characters. Do not make any fanfictions, either.