The Morning Madness!

I woke up and yawned. I sat up, looked around the room, and stared at the window as the morning light from outside shined through it. Dokaru and Merry were still sound asleep. I directed my attention to the alarm clock sitting on top of the nightstand by my bed. It was 9:45 a.m. "I slept pretty good last night..." I sniffed the air. Something smelled good. I pulled the covers off of me, stretched, and exited the room. I walked inside of the bathroom to wash up and do all of that other bathroom stuff. When I left I went downstairs to see the source of the smell.

"RISE AND SHINE SLEEPIN' BEAUTY! GOOD MORNIN'!" chirped Crazy-chan.

I rubbed my eyes. "Morning... What's that smell?"

"Breakfast!" Mikoto poked her head out from the kitchen entryway.

"What did you make?" I asked.

"Strawberry pancakes, sausage, eggs, french toast..." Mikoto began. "I made le oatmeal~!" Crazy-chan chimed in.

"Crazy... You used the microwave..." said Mikoto.

"So? I still made it technically! That counts for something, right?"

Crazy-chan crossed her arms and made a pouty face. There was a crashing sound that came from the kitchen, followed by a yelp. "OW!"

"What the heck was that?" I asked, looking in the direction of the kitchen.

"Uhh... You might not want to go in there. The kitchen is like a tornado hazard at the moment." Mikoto warned.

"I broke another plate... Only this time, I think I broke my toe, too." Kakashi said with a pained expression while hopping out of the kitchen on one foot.

"Hah, that's what you get! Dummy." Kotone teased while walking into the living room and taking a seat on the couch. She was still in her pajamas.

"Shut up, you stupid female feline." Kakashi glared at Kotone. "At least I don't go around s-"

Kotone grabbed a book and threw it at Kakashi's head. "S-Shut up! What I do is none of your business!"

"Ow! You fu-" Kakashi was cut off.

"Shh!" Crazy-chan clapped her hand over Kakashi's mouth. "'EY! What did I tell ya about swearing?!"

"B-But...she started it! Besides... It's not like what I'm saying isn't true." Kakashi retorted. "She's a w-" Kotone threw another book at Kakashi. "YOW!"

"Alright, alright you two, cut it out. Enough is enough!" Mikoto said, crossing her arms. "She's only 14 years old, Kakashi."

Kakashi rubbed his head. "Hmph, but she really is a-"

Kotone got up to grab a baseball bat and came running at Kakashi with it.

"S-Stay away!" Kakashi hid behind Crazy-chan. Which looked funny since he was a little taller than her.

"GAAKUU! We are in need of some assistance here!" Crazy-chan yelled.

There was a long sigh and Gaku came trudging out of the kitchen. He shoved a piece of cake in Kotone's mouth and a bowl of ice cream in Kakashi's hand. He then turned around and went back into the kitchen. They both instantly sat down and began eating their sweets without saying another word. Dokaru walked down the stairs while yawning. "Hey, what's with all the racket?"

"You'll get used to it." Mikoto said while sighing.

"GOOD MORNIN' SNOW WHITE!" chirped Crazy-chan.

"Snow White?" Dokaru looked confused.

"Yep! Instead of sayin' Sleeping Beauty, I said Snow White. Little Merry can be Cinderella!" said Crazy-chan.