The Closet NOT for Narnia

Chapter 11 ~ The Closet NOT for Narnia

"Robert..?" I trailed off.

The closet was pretty spacious but I felt as if the closet was closing in around us. The tempation to just lunge at him was pretty high, but all Robert did was grin hopefully. I smiled back, happy that he didn't feel the awkward tension in the air around us, or he just ignored us.

"Hey Kate." 

"...Hey. So," I stuttered. "How's the weather?"

He rolled his eyes and took a step closer to me. "Do you really want to talk about the weather right now? Or do you want to something else.."

I took a step back but that only managed to inch him closer to me. I took a step back but he took a step forward. 

Back.

Forward.

Back.

Forward.

This game kept going on until I was up against the wall and our chests were centimeters away. I looked into his eyes which seemed darker than usual and I was just under his little spell. He took another step forward and placed his hands on my hips rubbing my sides. His chest filled in the tense space between us and we molded perfectly into place. 

He dipped his head to hover his face over mines. I watched as his eyes flickered between my eyes and my lips as he inched slowly towards my lips. He stopped right above my lips, teasing me. 

Hurry up already! Just kiss me!

He seemed to enjoy my frustration as the corner of his lip tugged ino a smirk.

Impatiently, I crashed my lips onto his, tangling my fingers in his hair. Eager, I wrapped my legs around his hips, arching myself into him which only made him press himself against me even more. I heard a groan erupt from the back of his throat as he plunged his tongue in my mouth without permission.

I pulled away to breathe for air while he made a trail line of fire on my neck as he kissed it passionately. He stopped right next to my ear and lightly brushed his soft, plush lips againt it.

"You know," he says seductively. "I asked Emmaly to set this up."

Then we kissed again. 

But thanks to karma not being on my side this time, the alarm blasted and the clock on the wall said 0:00.

I sighed and walked outside with Robert hand in hand and sat back in the circle. After a couple of other games of Seven Minutes in Heaven, the lights dimmered and I got tapped on my shoulder. A pair of goggles slid over my eyes and they slowly adjusted so that I could see in the dark. I was guided to the closet once again and was left in there to wait for the next chosen person.

I tapped my foot and crossed my arms waiting for the next person so that I could get out of here.

Then the door opened and a blonde guy was shoved in.

He turned around and revealed dashingly beautiful green eyes and familiar pair of pink lips. I scanned to boy and gasped in shock.

He finally seemed to notice me and smirked.

"Kaitlin, long time no see, darling..." 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ooooohhhh cliffhanger! Who do you think it is? Leave it in the comments below..

Do you think Robert and Kate are...together?

Ooooohhhh they kissed. Whoop whoop.

Yeah, I know I'm weird, but hey... It's this RDJ disease that I'm stuck with.

Well buh bye my mustaches. :3