crush ♡ g.d.

you approached school slowly and carelessly, talking to your best friend about random things.

your heart started pounding as you made eye contact with your crush.

Grayson Dolan.

you felt your cheeks flush with blood and your knees begin to weaken.

his smile had you in pieces and his laugh sent shivers up and down your spine.

But that's only what you knew and ever will.

he didn't know it. your best friend didn't know it.

he was not only your crush but easily, your worst enemy.

you put on your resting bitch face and brushed straight past him.

"look what the wind blew in" he stated, making his friends laugh loudly.

"oh hey gray, Kanye called, he wants his ego back."

suddenly a crowd of 'oh!'s chorused. and then the bell rang for first period.

"shut up." Grayson muttered as he pushed past you.

you smirked at your friend and then continued walking to class.

*skip to lunch break*

you walked into the hectic cafeteria filled with jocks, mean girls, nerds and almost every single clique you could think of.

grabbing your lunch, you took a seat down next to your friend Sam and started telling him about your plans for the summer. you noticed Grayson glancing over at you a couple times whilst whispering to his friends.

ugh, could he just fuck off already?!

You couldn't focus on Sam the entire time so you excused yourself and went to the bathroom quickly.

after finishing up in there, you walked back into the cafeteria. Grayson waltzed up to you and attempted to start another argument between you and him.

"why do you hate me?" He asked.

"why are you such a self absorbed dick?"

"for real y/n, what did I ever do to make you hate me?" He teases you by putting on a puppy dog smile and staring down at you.

"grayson, I've never actually had an issue with you until this year. What's going on with you? We used to be friends..." You felt yourself getting angry.

"well maybe things can change." He puts on an arrogant smile.

"you're right."

"you know, you're a bitch."

"Really? So what does that make you then?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

you see what he's doing here.

"I sure would."

You both start edging towards eachother. By now, the whole room is filled with silence. Your breathing hitched as his big eyes watched your every move.

"y/n... I want to kiss you so bad."

everyone gasps in shock.

"really?.. do it..." You smirk.

BAM! Grayson pushed you against the wall and planted a hard kiss on your lips. The sound of voices cheering filled the school but all you could think about was the one person that you'd only been thinking about finally connected to you.

Howdy 🐸☕️

Guys I'm so so so so so so sorry that I haven't updated in maybe two months or something crazy like that. I'm currently studying for exams and a bunch of crazy stuff is happening too. I'll upload a little update if you want and feel free to ask any questions! I'll be answering them all this time 💕

-jordyn