:(

Hi Sorry for not updating in a couple days. I have had the crappiest couple of days and it's only Wednesday and we haven't gotten the new dolan twins vid and omg I just need a daily dose of Dolan leggit I'm crying in bed right now because I'm so stressed out with school and boys and school and boys oh and boys.... Ffs why does life have to revolve around boys? You can't do anything without their opinion seriously I want to smash their heads into a wall sometimes...

And Ethan and gray keep going on about girls and it's annoying me because literally they could get any girl they wanted by just summoning them... Jeez I just wanna hug them and stroke their hair and tell them that they need stop thinking about not getting a girlfriend cause they're only 15 (not that I would know much since we're the same age smh)

ugh I've got my birthday to think about too and school is a pain in the ass

And there's this guy that I dated for a while then he told me he smokes weed and I was like BYE FELICIA and yah I just wanna be friends and he's ignoring me all of a sudden.

Anndddd this guy that I dated a while back keeps flirting with me and I don't understand why because well.. We're history. And my little sister came to my school today for some sports shit and she glared at him BAHAHAH I HIGH FIVED HER!

Okay I'll update properly now... Love you and don't turn out to be like me because honestly you will have mental problems....

ANDDDD IM DOING A Q&A ON HERE SOOO MESSAGE ME YOUR QUESTIONS!!!!! 💗💗💗💗💗👶👶👶👶👶 love youuu babies

Jordyn xx