He attempts to make you a meal ♡

Ethan:

You woke up to find no one next to you in bed.

Ethan must be in the bathroom.

Suddenly you smelt burning. You groan and roll out of bed, knowing exactly what's happening. You put on your slippers and robe and walked downstairs.

As you walk into the kitchen, all you see is smoke. The fire alarm starts going off and you grab a towel to stop it. Eventually it does so and you blow away all of the smoke by opening a bunch of windows. You turn around to see Ethan standing there innocently.

"Babe! What did you do?!" You said half laughing.
"Well.. Uh.. I wanted to make you breakfast in bed but um... Looks like that's not gonna happen.. Sorry.." He smiles sympathetically and fiddles with his hands.
"Awh, eth, you didn't have to make me breakfast. But thankyou! I love you.." You walked over to him and wrapped your arms around his neck.
"I love you more baby." He replied kissing your nose, because morning breath....

Grayson:

Think of the 'things to do when your home alone' video, ya know when they're making the pancakes.

You came home from a long day of school to find your boyfriend, Grayson, sat on the couch.
"Hi princess." He said smiling at you and getting up to hug you.
"Hey sweetie.. Um.. Do you smell that?" You slowly realized that it smelt like burning wood.
"Oh yah that's just the pancakes I'm making." He smirked, trying to act all productive and shit.
"Gray! You don't leave pancakes to cook! You have to watch them the whole time!" You suddenly got released from his grip as you both run to the kitchen.

While you fan the smoke away, he places the pan in the sink and sprays it with water.

"Phew!" He says wiping his forehead.
"You're an idiot.." You giggled.
"I'm your idiot." He pulled a goofy smile at you.
"Why were you making fricking pancakes anyway?!" You suddenly realized.
"Because I wanted to be a good boyfriend and make you pancakes as a surprise." He bit his lip.
"Thankyou but how bout we make them together?" We both laugh.
He quickly slaps your butt.
"You got it babe." He winked at you.