Disclaimer

So I never wanted to write one of these but JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHY ARE SOME OF YOU TRYING TO START ARGUMENTS?! Just because someone has their own opinion on something doesn't mean that you should go and comment back trying to 'make your point'. I understand if someone does comment something mean first but you guys have to stop being mean to eachother. And a small amount of people commented or messaged me saying that they think that my view on something is wrong... ITS A BLOODY VIEW!!!!! If I believe in something you have to appreciate it cause I appreciate yours. If everyone had the same fricking view, we'd be so bored with our lives!

Now that that little rant is over, can we all go back to just being respectful towards others? You really have to think because some of you may not even be able to say that in real life so don't even bother saying it online. Just because you have a screen in front of you doesn't make it any better.

And of course I didn't mean this towards all of you. In fact in was only around 7% of negative people commenting or messaging me. I've said this many times before but I really do love you guys and I've met some great people. I'm just tired of seeing all this hate. I can't reply to every comment I see but if it's going to start arguments, it's best if I put a stop to them.

Sorry for this but it was really needed. Thanks for that 93% that have stuck by me and just stayed out of trouble. But for that 7%, I love you guys too but please think before you comment something because it can hurt others. 💗🌟

Go ahead and comment, I'm replying to some of you on this chapter.