Online boyfriend ♡ G.D

I suggest that you listen to a drop in the ocean by Ron pope. I love that song so much and it just makes it seem more realistic.

This was it. You were driving to the airport to meet a guy you've been talking to online for about 8 months. His name is Grayson Dolan. You've seen his YouTube videos and vines and you both really liked eachother. And now he's finally flying to your country to meet you.

You pulled into the airport parking lot and payed. You took your purse with you and waited by the arrivals section. Your heart was racing.

"Y/n!!" You heard someone shout your name. You turned around and looked to see those big brown eyes you had only seen over FaceTime.

"Grayson.." You smiled. He dropped his bags and you both ran towards eachother. You jumped up and wrapped your legs around his waist. He hugged you tightly and you cried into the crook of his neck, breathing in his sweet scent.

You looked down to see him shed a tear or two. You both giggled and you kissed away his tears.

Grayson leaned in as you followed. You crashed your lips onto his. It may sound cliche but it was beautiful. You felt butterflies in your stomach and fireworks exploding everywhere. Everyone disappeared.

"You're even beautifuler in person" Grayson muttered into the kiss.
"That's not a word." You laughed kissing back.
"It is now."
"I love you." You pulled away.
"I wanted to say that first." He pulled a sad face.
You cuddled him softly and kissed his jaw.

This was even better than you expected...