Shopping ♡

A/n:
OMFG I was finished writing this and then accidentally deleted it. Ugh smh hope you enjoy this since I've had to write it out twice.

Ethan:
You had to go into Victoria's Secret to get a new swimsuit since you and Ethan were going on vacation. You were looking at a black bikini.
"Eth, what do you think of this?" You turned around to see no one there.
Oh god, where's he got off to now?
You heard a familiar voice.
"Y/n! Try this on! It's hot!" You see your boyfriend yelling from the lingerie section. He held up a lace bra.
Ignore him.
People started looking at you. You quickly walked over to Ethan and grabbed his arm.
"We're leaving. Now." You walked with him out of the shop.
"But that bras so hot! And it's your color!" He insisted. Loads of ladies in the store were laughing by now.

As soon as you were quite of the store, Ethan grabbed your hand and pulled you close.
"I told you I didn't wanna go shopping." He winked at you.
"So you decide to embarrass me?! Yeah okay."
"That's what I'm here for."

Grayson:
You and Grayson were in toys r us because you had to get your niece a birthday present. You went to the Barbie section and Grayson went mad.
"Y/n! Please can I get this?" He whined. He held up a singing Barbie.
"Oh my god. Grayson.. Put it down."
"Please!" He insisted.
"No."
"Whatever.. My mom would get it for me." He sulked.
"Grayson babe, you're 15.. I'm not getting you a Barbie." You held in your laughter.
"Rude." He muttered. He slowly followed after you.
You turned around and pecked his lips.
"Better." He said as a smile played on his face.