You break up with your boyfriend ♡ E.D

Your POV:

"Hayes?" (Sorry I had to but I love Hayes in real life he's bae Kay don't get the wrong impression I just couldn't think of a name) I called from downstairs.
I wanted to surprise him since I just arrived back from my holiday.
No one was home.

I walked upstairs, not thinking of knocking before bursting into his bedroom.
"What the fuck?!" I yelled, seeing an appalling sight before me.
Hayes was heatedly making out with some slag... Wait... That isn't just any slag....
"Madison?!" I was even more shocked. I hated Madison. Yes, Madison Beer... All she wanted was dick and then moved onto another guy. (I really like Madison but I couldn't think of anyone else lol. Comment your opinion about her)
"Y/n! I-I can explain! We-I-uh-" Hayes tried to keep me from running away but instead I just burst out crying and headed for my car. I watched as Hayes came running over to the car, hitting the window. I wiped away my tears and headed to the first persons house that came to mind.

My best friend, Ethan dolan.

Ethan's POV:

I was just watching some crappy tv show since Grayson and my mom were out. Cameron had lacrosse practice and well, my dad was at work.
Suddenly I heard sobbing coming from my front door.
THIS BETTER NOT BE SOME PARANORMAL SHIT CAUSE I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL CRAP MYSELF

I slowly walked to the front door and opened it up to reveal y/n balling her eyes out. I pulled her into a tight embrace and hugged the living life out of her. Not literally. I stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head.

I guess I've always kinda had feelings for her but I just pushed them aside. Hayes was a lucky guy.

"I'm sorry.." She muttered wiping her tears and lightly laughing. I knew she wasn't okay though.
"It's fine. What's happened?" I asked her, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.
"Um... Can we go inside?" She asked me, it was staring to get dark outside anyway.
"Sure" I said, shutting the front door. We sat in the living room, I sat next to her.
"H-Hayes was um.. With Madison" she ended up sobering the last part.

THAT FUCKING DOUCHE! WHY WOULD HE DO THAT? Y/N IS FRICKING AMAZING! SHES BEAUTIFUL AND FUNNY AND KIND AND SO CONSIDERATE OF OTHER PEOPLE AND UGH SHES PERFECT! Wait... What?

Your POV:

I cried my eyes out into Ethan's warm chest while he cuddled me. I could feel him getting angry as soon as I told him about Hayes and madison.
"Why would he do that to me ethan?" I asked him, my voice cracking.
"Because he's an ass sucker who can't seem to stick to one girl." (Again I love Hayes)
I laughed.
He laughed too.
I calmed down and got up, pushing up from Ethan's chest earning a grunt from him.

"Come on." I said grabbing his hand.
"Where are we going?" He asked curiously.
"To Hayes party that he was going to have tonight." I said.
"We arent even dressed up." He said scratching the back of his neck.
"Okay, you get ready and I'll go to my house. Meet me at Hayes house at 8:30, got it?" I asked him getting my keys.
"Got CHA." He said winking at me.
"Good boy. See ya later." I said patting his soft hair.

I left to get ready.

I decided on wearing a really attractive red dress which made me look pretty hot. It pushed up my boobs just the right amount and my ass looked good. I wore some white low top converse just to dress it down a bit.
I did a smoky eye and filled in my eyebrows and did my perf eyeliner with some red lipstick. I checked that I had my phone and purse then left for the party.

*skip car ride*

Ethan arrived before me. He was waiting outside of the crazy house. Teens were making out, getting drunk and smoking god knows what. So the usual I guess. Hayes is super popular so I'm not really surprised that there were that many people.

I came out of my car and walked over to Ethan.
"Woah.." He said looking me up and down.
"You scrubbed up good yourself." I said nudging him.
"So what's the plan?" He asked me.
"Okay, I know this is going to sound crazy but I need you to date me."
"Wait... What?"
"Ethan... I know it's kind of random but I like you. I've always had this huge crush on you but I know you don't like me back. I understand if you don't feel comfortable doing this." I look down at my shoes. He places his hand on my chin and lifts my head up. He roughly but passionately kisses me, right there and then.
"Does that answer you question?" He says pulling away, smiling like a goof.
I nod my head.
"Uh... Y/n? Ethan?" We both turn around to see Hayes.
"Oh hey Hayes!" I say as Ethan holds my hand. I look up at him and smile.
"I need to talk to you y/n look I'm so sorry! Take me back baby! I was dumb and I didn't know what I was doing! I'm so sor-" before he could finish, a drunk Madison came out grabbing him by the face and kissing him aggressively.
"OHH HEY GURL! YOU MAKE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE! HASHTAG OTP! Come on Hayes! Let's dance!" She says to me and Ethan laughing her ass off. She leads Hayes inside of the house as he follows, frowning.
Ethan and I wave sarcastically at him and laugh.

"How bout we get wasted?" I asked him.
"Sounds good to me. Race you!" He sped off, running towards the house like a 5 year old.

After that night, well things changed. You and Hayes became mutual but still not friends. Madison finally decided to quite opening her god damn legs and is still dating Hayes. And you and Ethan... Well let's just say, you still treat eachother like best friends but what happens in New Jersey, stays in New Jersey.

That was shitty but whatever it's 11:45pm and I'm tired so goodnight I'll do a Grayson imagine tomorrow, any ideas???