Nine in the afternoon. With a surprise

A/N: Hey guys, i'll be starting this point of view in Dylan's P.O.V but this is like a week after Ashley's ignorance performance. I'll be starting up romance soon too ;) so watch out for that! Bye xx

******************************************************************************************************

Dylan's P.O.V 

For a solid week i've been practicing my singing but i just cant seem to get the vocal cord right. Theres only a few more hours till my performance for Music but i need to get ot right otherwise i'll let the team down. i must have has a stressed look on my face cause i recieved a text from Ashley. 

Ashley- R u ok? :/ 

Dylan: Im ok thanks but stressed out to the max. Cant hit the right note for music :/ 

Ashley: Oh ok. I'll help you with that. Do you like science? Cause we have that next and i'll help you with it in that lesson. 

Dylan: no i hate it. Mr Chand is an idoit. How can u help?

Ashley: Oh you'll see ;) 

Dylan: Tell me now?

Ashley: Nup. Be patient ;) xx

Arghh, its killing me to know how she's going to help me. Ash is such a good friend. without her and Matt  i'd have nobody. I know all the popular girls and Jocks asked me to sit with them but something just told me to stay with Ashley. When i said no there was shock on there faces. its like that words illegal or something. It was nice seeing her smile though, she had a great smile. Wait... where did this come from? I looked over at Ashley and somebody told her something and she threw her head back and laughed. You coudnt help but to smile and chuckle along with her. I have no idea where the hell all this came on from. 

The bell rung for next period and Ashley and I walked to science and we met up with Matt. She whispered something to Matt and he smiled and laughed. I think it was her plan. 

"Ok, this is what we're going to do. Everytime he asks you a question you have to sing it. You have to do it from the lowest key you can manage to the highest. See what you can get up to." She snikered like i was missing something. 

'What else is there?" she smiled. 

"have you ever been in science with me?" i shook my head. 

"Watch out" I wonder what that means. 

"Ok sit down sit down" Mr chand says in his Indian voice. 

"Ok." I  said in a low voice. 

"What was that Dylan?" he asked. 

"Are you deaf? I said ok." the class snickered. 

"How dare yo speak to me like that." I laughed now. 

"I'll speak to you however way i want mate." Mr chand was pissed at me big time. 

"I demend respect." I sighed. 

"How can i give you respect if you dont show me respect?"

My voice was raiseing, one more note till i need to reach.

"Give him a break sir." Ashley said. 

"And why are you sticking up for him?" 

"Hes my best friend and he loves A day to remember the best band!" 

"How dare you bring music into this classroom. You know for a fact that i dont like music." I gasped.

"How can you not like music? Here." YES! My voice hit it. I smiled. I  pulled out my phone and blasted Domino by Jessie J. Ashley stood on the table and sang.