A Day to Remember

A/ N:    Heyy Guys... This is a brand knew story. I will still be continueing my other story Come Dance with me , Mr Player! If you like this then please pick read that one aswell!! Thankyou and Please vIte, comment or fan!!!

***********************************************************************************************************

I hate school. I used to love it but whe my parents moved i had to move too. So far i've been to six other schools before this pne. Mum and Dad say this is a permanet move. I really do hope so.

I never know why we move. We're now in L.A and we came from Australia. I know, a big move!!!

My names Dylan Matthews. I'm  17. Currently single. I know two other languages other then english, French and Italian.

I walked up the foot path of my new school - Evan's High-  ignoreing all the whispers coming from the people. I put on A day to remember. They allways calm me down. I went to the front office and told them i was new. After 10 minites i got my time table and a map of the school.

1st perod: English

2nd: Maths

Recess

3rd: History

4th: Music

Lunch

5th: Language

6th: Geography

Not so bad. I walked to my english class room and knocked on the door then entered. Everybody stopped and stared apart from one girl in the back. She was really pretty. My teacher, Mr Prince walked up to me.

"So your the new kid aye. Welcome to this school. My name is Mr Prince. So why don't you tell us about yourself!" he said. Great another introduction. I've had six other before so i'm used to it!

'Hi, My names Dylan Matthews. I'm 17. I love music. My faverite bands are A day to remember and Bullet for my Valentine. I can speak two languages other then language; French and Italian. So, any questions?"

Alot of the sluts raised there hands.  I picked slut number 1.

"Can you say soething in Italy?" She pulled down her top and tried to show me her un attractive clevage. Uck..

"It's Italian Dim wit!!" the girl who didnt look up before said whilst laughing. She had beautiful dyed red hair. Her eyes were green. So beautiful.

"Ti vesti come un slut. Aspettare, vi sono un slut. Per favore non venire a me perché im non interessato." i threw in a wink at the end. (Translater: You dress like a slut. Wait, you are a slut. Please dont come onto me because im simply not interested.)

She giggled. i then heard a new voice.

"Dude, siete il mio nuovo idolo. E come un a piedi STI. La allways arriva su ragazzi. E la cosa divertente è che ha un fidanzato. I'm Ashley per la strada! It's nice to have and someon che non un giocatore!" Ashley  spoke fluently. So Ashley was the beautiful girl i  had seen before!

 ( Translater: Dude, you are my new idol. AND as a walk TSI. The allways arrives on children. And the funny thing is that has a boyfriend. I'm Ashley for the road! It's nice to have and someon that not a player!)

Grazie. Shes così poco attraente. È a turn off. Vorrei piuttosto bacio una vacca poi lei!!! ( Translater:Thank you very much. Shes so much less attractive. IT IS a turn off. I would rather kiss a cow then her!)

She laughed and so did i!! This was cool. Everybody was looking back and forth towards us like a tennis match. Nobody knew what we were talking about.

"Yes, Ashley Weekes can speak italian too. Anyway take a seat next to her and we'll take off were we left off" I looked at Ashley. She had long, brght red hair, green eyes that you could easily get lost in, tanish skin and was'nt that tall. She had minimal mae up oncause she didnt need it. She was very beautiful.On me she would be up to my shoulders. Good style by the looks of it oo. She has a bandtee shirt on.. but who is it?!

I gasped, her shirt was A day to remember. This chick has got mad taste. We'regoing to be great friends.

*Ashley's P.O.V**

I like Dylan. He's fuuny and dosent like the sluts. I looked over at him. he had clear taned skin. Brown shaggy hair with nice blue eyes. He has muscles. You could tell that he wasn't a player or jerk or anything. When he spoke Italian it was good cause nobody but him and i could understand. We could speek and nobody knew what we were talking about. I felt a bit sorry for him since it's a new school with new people in it and he knew nobody. i know how he feels. But i guess that he would be hanging with the populars and getting allthe attetion. By the end of next week he'll be one of them. A rude, snarky, arrogant, cocky and a player but the list can go on and on..

As you can tell i'm not really popular. I am with the older year. Year 12. My brother and his mates allways hang with me. Rob - My brother - is my best friend. I tell him everything. And when i say everything and anything i mean everything and anything. Like last year when he heard a cocky player call me a bitch cause i didnt want to have sex with him, Rob beat the crap out of him. He was in hospital for a week. From then on Rob and his three other mates Lochie, james and Chris are very very protective. I think of those three my brothers. I've done everything for them. I've gotten them dates, clothes for dates and all those things. And in return they taught me hw to defend myself. Not like full on but how to throw a punch and give a good kick to the groin. Trust me, they've experienced the kicks first hand.

I really hope Dylan can be a good, true friend. I saw him look at my shirt and smile. So he likes A day to remember. Good taste. I hope we'll be friends..... but i doubt it! Let's see where life will bring today.