Allen and His Fat Cinderella

I pulled out my books from the locker, slamming it, afterwards. Melissa had me jumping back because of her appearance out of nowhere behind it, smiling. Since coming back from their little tour last night, they were a little too cheerful for my liking and a little too smiles and rainbows which is not a good indication, I tell you.

Last time Melissa and Kelsey behaved like this, they crammed my poor puppy whom I so affectionately named Sir wigglebutt into a garbage can, so, Margaret would get them a cat instead who didn't want to tolerate two 'filthy' animals in the house.

“Dad told me to give you this.” She pulled out something from her book bag.

I faked a smile, and took the T-shirt from her hand. Nothing better than a t shirt with Allen Crawford's face printed on it. Right. Thanks Dad. My life is complete.

“Just try it on.” Melissa insisted, grabbing my arm and forcing me into restroom. My protesting didn't change anything. So, I took off my top and slid it on which was one size too small and I highly disliked the fact that his face was cramped between my boobs.

She pulled out her Brand new iPhone which obviously Dad got her and snapped a picture of me “Aww. So sweet.” said she, complementing the piece of perfection, like media calls him.

As if school was any less tormenting, I had girls ogling my breasts and Matt shrieking like a girl after taking a look at my hideous t shirt, dropping his tray of food.

“Thanks Matt.” I crossed my arms, in an attempt to hide it but to no avail.

He settled on a seat in front of me, his eyes not leaving Allen's face, finally breaking the silence, “Yikes! What is that creepy thing?”

“I know right? I don't even know why I am wearing this on Melissa's demand.” I tossed a piece of biscuit in my mouth.

“Wait Melissa? Are you even ser—” He couldn't continue as his phone buzzed. The broad smile on his face was enough to let the half cafeteria know that It was Genna or maybe that was him putting his palm on his cheek with watery eyes mumbling 'My Cruz' to the phone screen.

Told you, He was excessively melodramatic.

He immediately picked it up. His expression changed just as rapidly, eyebrows knitted together, passing me weird looks, doing an occasional 'What' and 'Hmm' before finally turning to me after hanging up “What is with this You kissing Allen?”

“He kissed me.” I corrected him. “And I slapped him afterwards for doing that. He should know better than to kiss a person with stuffy nose and dry lips.”

“Oh wait, Is he like gonna sue me for slapping him? Oh my god Matt. I don't have a penny in my pocket.” I screamed, Images of me having to sell an arm flashed through my mind.

Matt lifted up his gaze from his cell phone and shook his head.

“Trust me, It would have been way better to get sued than this.” He slid his phone in my direction. My jaw dropped, scanning through the article of Celebxo online.

Allen and his Fat Cinderella.

The title read with a photo accompanying the story. My back was turned to the camera in it with only Allen's face showing in the dark unclear picture with his lips on mine.

Suddenly It all fall into place. Why he switched our position and kissed me. But the bomb was about to drop because there was something really evil going on in Melissa's head.

I turned around to take a glance at her table, munching on her fries, grinning.

That look is something I am not unfamiliar with. Something really evil was about to happen.